Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2013, 04:46 AM
Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?
I believe it could be. There are people on here who refuse to confront the issue of why the U.S. won't release any videos of a plane hitting the pentagon. These people don't need to see and aren't suspicious of people trying to keep the videos from being seen, their brain is already set in a belief and facts will never and can never over turn that, logic has no chance either. Logic says "there is no good reason at all why video of the plane hitting the pentagon shouldn't be showed to the public" yet this logic does't hold. For whatever mystical woo woo reason, the U.S. has the videos and just doesn't feel like releasing them.

If you are one of these believers, I would like (for entertainment purposes) to hear your reasoning as to why video of the plane hitting the pentagon shouldn't be released.

Entertain me with your unicorn beliefs.....Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?
So i guess you are saying that no plane hit the pentagon? If so why would it be faked? If its part of a false flag policy wouldnt the towers be enough?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-05-2013, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 04:26 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
[Image: bunnysharkpony%20copy_860.jpg]

This'll do.

Now fuck off. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 7 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
10-05-2013, 12:49 PM
well, because an unicorn appears in the relevant moments of the video and can't be edited out of course!

You don't want the government to acknowledge the existence of the Top Secret unicorn agents right?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
10-05-2013, 12:50 PM
(10-05-2013 04:46 AM)I and I Wrote:  I believe it could be. There are people on here who refuse to confront the issue of why the U.S. won't release any videos of a plane hitting the pentagon. These people don't need to see and aren't suspicious of people trying to keep the videos from being seen, their brain is already set in a belief and facts will never and can never over turn that, logic has no chance either. Logic says "there is no good reason at all why video of the plane hitting the pentagon shouldn't be showed to the public" yet this logic does't hold. For whatever mystical woo woo reason, the U.S. has the videos and just doesn't feel like releasing them.

If you are one of these believers, I would like (for entertainment purposes) to hear your reasoning as to why video of the plane hitting the pentagon shouldn't be released.

Entertain me with your unicorn beliefs.....Drinking Beverage

There's something like eighty that should be available, four that are, and all that suck.

Which is prolly the only time I'm gonna agree with ya. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-05-2013, 12:51 PM
(10-05-2013 12:49 PM)nach_in Wrote:  well, because an unicorn appears in the relevant moments of the video and can't be edited out of course!

You don't want the government to acknowledge the existence of the Top Secret unicorn agents right?

I know right?

They are our overlords and our underlords both at the same time!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
10-05-2013, 12:52 PM
(10-05-2013 12:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So i guess you are saying that no plane hit the pentagon? If so why would it be faked? If its part of a false flag policy wouldnt the towers be enough?

Unless it's a project hammer cover-up. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
10-05-2013, 01:06 PM
I have no definitive answer, but it might have something to do with it being a secure military installation. I've been in the Pentagon before (post-9/11), and I can say they sure do value their security. There was plenty of coverage of the towers because they were a highly visible public area. Then again, it might just be they don't want to show the symbol of the US military being destroyed by the enemy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2013, 01:46 PM
(10-05-2013 12:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So i guess you are saying that no plane hit the pentagon? If so why would it be faked? If its part of a false flag policy wouldnt the towers be enough?

Nope, I am saying that there is no logical not to show it. Aren't you the least bit curious as to why the video footage hasn't been released? The religious peep say that a god can prove his existence yet since no god ever has, we use that as one of the reasons to be curious. Why not use the same logic in other areas besides religion?
10-05-2013, 02:06 PM
(10-05-2013 01:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  Nope, I am saying that there is no logical not to show it. Aren't you the least bit curious as to why the video footage hasn't been released? The religious peep say that a god can prove his existence yet since no god ever has, we use that as one of the reasons to be curious. Why not use the same logic in other areas besides religion?

Does footage of it being hit actually exist though? Or is it purely speculation?

Logically the only reason i can think of for not releasing footage if there is any is it is a building which no doubt contains sensitive material that they dont want seen hence the reason why no video is released as it may well reveal something.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]