Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?
(10-05-2013 02:06 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 01:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  Nope, I am saying that there is no logical not to show it. Aren't you the least bit curious as to why the video footage hasn't been released? The religious peep say that a god can prove his existence yet since no god ever has, we use that as one of the reasons to be curious. Why not use the same logic in other areas besides religion?

Does footage of it being hit actually exist though? Or is it purely speculation?

Logically the only reason i can think of for not releasing footage if there is any is it is a building which no doubt contains sensitive material that they dont want seen hence the reason why no video is released as it may well reveal something.

Reveal what? that hector wasn't mowing the lawn at the time when he was supposed to? Seriously what do you think it might show that would be so secretive?

Does footage exist? Do you think that the headquarters of the U.S. military doesn't have security cameras? NEXT Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 03:24 PM
(10-05-2013 03:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  Reveal what? that hector wasn't mowing the lawn at the time when he was supposed to? Seriously what do you think it might show that would be so secretive?

Does footage exist? Do you think that the headquarters of the U.S. military doesn't have security cameras? NEXT Drinking Beverage

It is a military building do the math...

A security camera that just so happens to be in a position to see that entire side of the building plus enough of the sky to see a plane crash into it. Bit unrealistic dont you think.

You are making the assumption that there is camera footage. How do you know there is any that caught enough of the crash to be worth showing?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-05-2013, 04:30 PM
(10-05-2013 03:24 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 03:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  Reveal what? that hector wasn't mowing the lawn at the time when he was supposed to? Seriously what do you think it might show that would be so secretive?

It is a military building do the math...

A security camera that just so happens to be in a position to see that entire side of the building plus enough of the sky to see a plane crash into it. Bit unrealistic dont you think.

You are making the assumption that there is camera footage. How do you know there is any that caught enough of the crash to be worth showing?

So you do believe there are multiple cameras outside the building of the pentagon, but none that were in position to show a plane coming towards it and hitting it?

That is your position correct?
10-05-2013, 04:48 PM
If such footage exists perhaps it shows an architectural weakness they fear al Qaeda could attempt to exploit in future?
10-05-2013, 04:52 PM
(10-05-2013 04:48 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  If such footage exists perhaps it shows an architectural weakness they fear al Qaeda could attempt to exploit in future?

I didn't know alqaeda and the U.S. were fighting each other.....they had make up sex up in Libya and Syria.

Anywho, what types of architectural weaknesses are you referring to? that a building suffers damage if a plane crashes into it?
10-05-2013, 04:55 PM
(10-05-2013 04:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 04:48 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  If such footage exists perhaps it shows an architectural weakness they fear al Qaeda could attempt to exploit in future?

I didn't know alqaeda and the U.S. were fighting each other.....they had make up sex up in Libya and Syria.

Anywho, what types of architectural weaknesses are you referring to? that a building suffers damage if a plane crashes into it?

Such footage, if it exists, would demonstrate the exact way the architecture failed on impact. It's possible it could show the weak points in the architecture that could be exploited by an e plosives expert to take down the entire building with minimal force.
10-05-2013, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 09:15 PM by PoolBoyG.)
I would like OP to

1. Provide links to sources that state by officials that there were additional security camera footage of the the impact (other than the one released).

2. To circle on the image below where the security cameras are that would have recorded the moment of impact.

[Image: gsGzPSY.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post
10-05-2013, 07:55 PM
http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/201...elease-it/

The U.S. government says that they confiscated 84 different survelliance tapes from 84 cameras. In the link above.

So next you are going to tell me the plane just happen to hit a blind spot.....?
10-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Even if there's nothing compromising about the taps (assuming there are) maybe they just don't release it because the US government known for being ridiculously secretive just for the sake of being secretive. Maybe is for keeping people misinformed or maybe it's just because they're fearful, but that's anybodies guess.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
10-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Okay. Gonna say it:

You are so adorable, IandI; you crazy fucking kook.

The 911 'Truthers' movement is dead, has been dead for a long while. It's dwindled and dwindled and dwindled down. It's a pathetic parody of skepticism and critical thinking. In its death throes, what is left falls strewn across internet message boards in the form of hotlinks and badly structured arguments.

The Thinking Atheist forum must have reached a a certain plateau for you to make an account on it to troll.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post