Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2013, 09:00 PM
So you believe the plane just happen to hit a blind spot of the pentagon.....Believers are funny
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?
I and I, your point is not unreasonable but it lacks perspective.

It may be that there is more footage available than we have seen. It is certain that there are security cameras facing the approaches and possible break in points around the building and the footage that was released proves this.

However there is a great deal of evidence that the building was hit by a hijacked passenger air craft. The missing aircraft and its passengers being a major part of that evidence, and also the debris on the ground and the structural damage to the building.

It may be that the camera on that side of the building was destroyed, or that it was not working and due for maintenance, or malfunctioned. It may be that they have footage of the precise impact but have some reason not to reveal it. It is very unlikely, given the evidence, that they will have footage of a cruise missile or kamikaze airforce jet hitting the building. The evidence is just against it.

The only way this could be a false flag attack is if the passengers were kidnapped before lift off and dissappeared, or for the whole plane to be somehow removed and one prepared earlier put in its place, bombs placed on the plane and for it to be remote controlled into the Pentagon. Security camera footage of that would support the desired illusion so there would be no reason for the conspirators to hide the footage.

The apparently missing or withheld video is interesting but does not support a claim of conspiracy for the event.
[+] 3 users Like DanDare's post
11-05-2013, 09:16 AM
(10-05-2013 09:21 PM)DanDare Wrote:  I and I, your point is not unreasonable but it lacks perspective.

It may be that there is more footage available than we have seen. It is certain that there are security cameras facing the approaches and possible break in points around the building and the footage that was released proves this.

However there is a great deal of evidence that the building was hit by a hijacked passenger air craft. The missing aircraft and its passengers being a major part of that evidence, and also the debris on the ground and the structural damage to the building.

It may be that the camera on that side of the building was destroyed, or that it was not working and due for maintenance, or malfunctioned. It may be that they have footage of the precise impact but have some reason not to reveal it. It is very unlikely, given the evidence, that they will have footage of a cruise missile or kamikaze airforce jet hitting the building. The evidence is just against it.

The only way this could be a false flag attack is if the passengers were kidnapped before lift off and dissappeared, or for the whole plane to be somehow removed and one prepared earlier put in its place, bombs placed on the plane and for it to be remote controlled into the Pentagon. Security camera footage of that would support the desired illusion so there would be no reason for the conspirators to hide the footage.

The apparently missing or withheld video is interesting but does not support a claim of conspiracy for the event.

And there were, of course, eyewitnesses.

I and I, you are an idiot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-05-2013, 08:07 AM
(11-05-2013 09:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  And there were, of course, eyewitnesses.

You're an idiot. Tongue

Peeps see a silver white flash, and have a bunch of officials calling it an airplane, and alla sudden, peeps remember seeing an airplane. Dodgy

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
12-05-2013, 08:10 AM
(12-05-2013 08:07 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 09:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  And there were, of course, eyewitnesses.

You're an idiot. Tongue

Peeps see a silver white flash, and have a bunch of officials calling it an airplane, and alla sudden, peeps remember seeing an airplane. Dodgy

Go back to your gwynnies, you've nothing to add here.Drinking Beverage

12-05-2013, 08:29 AM
(12-05-2013 08:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 08:07 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're an idiot. Tongue

Go back to your gwynnies, you've nothing to add here.Drinking Beverage

I love my Gwynnies! Big Grin

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
12-05-2013, 09:20 AM
US politicians, ergo... the government, have been caught time and time again engaging in outright lies in any number of different scenarios.

Relevant past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior.

I do not profess to know what did or did not happen the Pentagon but I do know that there is nothing about the outside of a building that would give away national secrets, compromise national security or otherwise put anyone in harms way. There are thousands of pictures of the Pentagon and there are cameras all over every primary law enforcement agency building I've ever visited. I've installed them on a number of occasions. Moreover, cameras used in CCTV don't store video locally, so if one is damaged, a recording of it in the process of being damaged is available.

That video doesn't exist is the least plausible of any possible explanation. That viewing it would expose some secrets about national security is a preposterous assertion... especially given the availability of blue prints for the building.

That politicians and bureaucrats within the US government are engaging in a campaign of lies for some as yet unknown reason is, given past relevant behavior, the Occam's razor.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
12-05-2013, 09:32 AM
(12-05-2013 09:20 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  US politicians, ergo... the government, have been caught time and time again engaging in outright lies in any number of different scenarios.

I do not profess to know what did or did not happen the Pentagon but I do know that there is nothing about the outside of a building that would give away national secrets, compromise national security or otherwise put anyone in harms way. There are thousands of pictures of the Pentagon and there are cameras all over every primary law enforcement agency building I've ever visited. I've installed them on a number of occasions. Moreover, cameras used in CCTV don't store video locally, so if one is damaged, a recording of it in the process of being damaged is available.

That video doesn't exist is the least plausible of any possible explanation. That viewing it would expose some secrets about national security is a preposterous assertion... especially given the availability of blue prints for the building.

That politicians and bureaucrats within the US government are engaging in a campaign of lies for some as yet unknown reason is, given past relevant behavior, the Occam's razor.
Fair enough. Now what?

I'm not sure what you and the OP are suggesting. Revolution?
12-05-2013, 09:44 AM
(12-05-2013 09:32 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 09:20 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  US politicians, ergo... the government, have been caught time and time again engaging in outright lies in any number of different scenarios.

Fair enough. Now what?

I'm not sure what you and the OP are suggesting. Revolution?

You shouldn't be sure of what I'm suggesting based on what I wrote here... because I suggested nothing.

Honestly, there's nothing at all that can be done to stop politicians from lying. Revolution only causes the death of innocents, followed by new liars being inflicted on the masses.

At this point, all we can do is point out evil when we see it. Evil only disappears when it is recognized.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
12-05-2013, 10:42 AM

No, individual politicians are not 'the government'. One politician lying, cheating, or stealing is not the government lying, cheating, or stealing.

The government is more than the politicians.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post