Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2013, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 10:56 PM by ClydeLee.)
Re: RE: Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?
(16-05-2013 09:02 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 03:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Its a waste of government time and effort.... It serves no purpose or benefit. Oh and the people taking down a hijacked plane thing is a good story innit?

Chas, they, I mean the aliens that live.. Oh no, the us department of defense.. Air force.. Others associated. I guess I could just say government.

I don't know it's true but believe that part only via anecdotal evidence.

The logic you are using to excuse the government not releasing the video footage is the same bullshit logic that religious people use. "God doesn't need to show himself" " god doesn't show himself because people will believe or not regardless". Why is this logic called out for bullshit regarding a religion but the. You guys use the same logic on things like 9-11

I'm not concerned with a God needing to show himself... I find the argument against that pointless, that requires God to care and be benevolent. (it isn't a non benevolent gods need to convince people, I find that a weak complaint)

Because for a benevolent God it isn't a waste of effort. Its accomplishing what he wants... Not a comparable situation anyway.

The government isn't benevolent. Its not their role to be all convincing. Why should they give you information.

Who is you guys... For the love of all the non gods, stop generalizing people or assuming to know what someone thinks so much.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Believing in something without needing evidence.....conspiracy theory?
(16-05-2013 10:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The government isn't benevolent. Its not their role to be all convincing.

All hail, there is a truth teller in this house! Bowing

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2013, 09:37 AM
(16-05-2013 09:32 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 02:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  again, what reason would there be for not releasing the video?

Did you miss my post a page back? The video was released.

I & I,

I posted this again and still you ignored it. Apparently, you're not interested in truth at all. Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
17-05-2013, 10:25 AM
(17-05-2013 09:37 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 09:32 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Did you miss my post a page back? The video was released.

I & I,

I posted this again and still you ignored it. Apparently, you're not interested in truth at all. Dodgy

Well obviously the video's a fake. It was clearly made by government reptiloid reverse vampires to fool all you sleeping educated stupid sheep.

WAKE UP PEOPLE
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
19-05-2013, 02:14 AM
(15-05-2013 12:31 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What would the purpose of releasing footage of something be? Its not the job of them to convince or give evidence to people of something. That's a waste if time because obviously there will always be a chuck of people disbelieving ideas. When does it end to show all evidence that can be found. It serves no benefit.

Realistically, ClydeLee, a government having footage of such an event should by default release that footage for the sake of transparency. The only time they would legally be permitted to withhold that footage is if it would endanger national security or, if other reasonable evidence was already available, it would unnecessarily impinge on someones rights.
19-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Here's an interesting video analyzing the footage that the government released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6t4dMtc00

I was surprised by it because all I saw before the analysis was the white object behind it which I thought was the nose of the plane. After the analysis I watched it again and specifically looked for an object appearing in the place the video points out and, sure enough, it does. No explanation of the white object is given. However, the plane reportedly hit other objects like lamp posts before hitting the Pentagon so maybe the white object was something getting dragged or knocked over into camera view by the wings.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
26-05-2013, 05:24 AM
There are many reasons possible :

1.Avoid another terrorist attack (the video can inspirate some people).
2.Avoid enemy propaganda with this video.
3.Don't show area(s) under military protection.
4.The shame.
5.etc...
26-05-2013, 08:42 AM
(26-05-2013 05:24 AM)viocjit Wrote:  There are many reasons possible :

4.The shame.
5.etc...

Uh... if not showing a video would prevent another terrorist attack, then wouldn't NOT BOMBING INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO FUCKING DEATH do a better job of preventing another terrorist attack?

Just wondering. Consider

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2013, 01:23 PM
(26-05-2013 08:42 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 05:24 AM)viocjit Wrote:  There are many reasons possible :

4.The shame.
5.etc...

Uh... if not showing a video would prevent another terrorist attack, then wouldn't NOT BOMBING INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO FUCKING DEATH do a better job of preventing another terrorist attack?

Just wondering. Consider

When I say avoid I would like to say reduct.
Why ?
Because terrorists can use this video to make their propaganda.
28-05-2013, 12:28 AM
(26-05-2013 01:23 PM)viocjit Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 08:42 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Uh... if not showing a video would prevent another terrorist attack, then wouldn't NOT BOMBING INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO FUCKING DEATH do a better job of preventing another terrorist attack?

Just wondering. Consider

When I say avoid I would like to say reduct.
Why ?
Because terrorists can use this video to make their propaganda.

In what ways would they use a video to make their propaganda? That very belief that they need a video to persuade others that americans are bad is a popular flag waving american myth. That myth completely ignores the fact that the U.S. is killing innocent people like it's going out of style. Do you think they need a video? What if on the day they released the video the U.S. killed innocent people in some drone strikes. Are you really that naive to suggest that the victims families need a video to make them mad at the U.S.? wow

Drinking Beverage