Ben Carson, Candidate for Jebus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 08:33 AM
Ben Carson, Candidate for Jebus
I came across this article where Carson is speaking at Liberty "University" where he says that god wants him to be President. So apparently god is hedging his bets because I am willing to bet that he isn't the only one who thinks/thought this (Huckabee, etc.). I can't help but wonder if there is some demonic thing going on here. I mean, perhaps ole Lucy is getting back at Ben through the media for blaming him for evolution. Even the devil must hate when credit isn't given where it's due. Considering W also said that he thought god was speaking through him, I shudder to think what would happen if Carson were to actually win.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Ben Carson, Candidate for Jebus
If "god" wants him in charge -- shouldn't he pull a sword out of a stone or something????

I'm not holding my breath...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-11-2015, 01:00 PM
That is what Spirit confirmed to me: God wants him to be President. Spirit also revealed to me that it doesn't mean that Ben Carson will be President. It is people's choice to decide whom they want. But God will be very happy if people choose Ben Carson. God is pleased with him.
Now, you may start to make some fun of me. I don't mind. I am not this little delicate flower, cupcake who seeks for some safe space.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-11-2015, 01:02 PM
(13-11-2015 01:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is what Spirit confirmed to me: God wants him to be a president. Spirit also revealed to me that it doesn't mean that Ben Carson will be a president. It is people's choice to decide whom they want. But God will be very happy if people choose Ben Carson. God is pleased with him.
Now, you may start to make some fun of me. I don't mind. I am not this little delicate flower, cupcake who seeks for some safe space.

Interesting God confirms to what you think.

Does that mean also that God would be very happy if Huckabee, Santorum, or a few others would be president? But Not so if some others like Trump or non-announced inspired by God candidates became president?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-11-2015, 01:03 PM
(12-11-2015 09:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If "god" wants him in charge -- shouldn't he pull a sword out of a stone or something????

I'm not holding my breath...
God also gives to His children moral agency. We have to exercise it.

13-11-2015, 01:05 PM
(13-11-2015 01:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is what Spirit confirmed to me: God wants him to be President. Spirit also revealed to me that it doesn't mean that Ben Carson will be President. It is people's choice to decide whom they want. But God will be very happy if people choose Ben Carson. God is pleased with him.

So let's say for a second that someone else wins and they claim the same thing. How can you tell who was actually god's candidate? It's just like what happens when there is a football team that thinks god wants them to win and they lose and the other team claims that god wanted them to win. It can't be both.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
13-11-2015, 01:06 PM
(13-11-2015 01:02 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 01:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is what Spirit confirmed to me: God wants him to be a president. Spirit also revealed to me that it doesn't mean that Ben Carson will be a president. It is people's choice to decide whom they want. But God will be very happy if people choose Ben Carson. God is pleased with him.

Interesting God confirms to what you think.

Does that mean also that God would be very happy if Huckabee, Santorum, or a few others would be president? But Not so if some others like Trump or non-announced inspired by God candidates became president?
I have no idea. But I do know one thing: the Spirit confirmed to me more then one time that Father is pleased with Ben Carson.

13-11-2015, 01:13 PM
(13-11-2015 01:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is what Spirit confirmed to me: God wants him to be President. Spirit also revealed to me that it doesn't mean that Ben Carson will be President. It is people's choice to decide whom they want. But God will be very happy if people choose Ben Carson. God is pleased with him.
You do realize that when you say "God"...you just mean yourself, right?

And when you say "Spirit"..you mean, "My opinion".

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
13-11-2015, 01:17 PM
(13-11-2015 01:05 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So let's say for a second that someone else wins and they claim the same thing. How can you tell who was actually god's candidate?
God doesn't have His candidates. It is a privilege that is given to us - to decide, to chose candidates. But God can help with our choices. He can tell what would be His choice if He was in my shoe.
It doesn't matter what people say. The most important thing is what God told you personally. People can lie. You can't always rely on someone's testimony. You have to have your own. Do you have your own testimony?
(13-11-2015 01:05 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It's just like what happens when there is a football team that thinks god wants them to win and they lose and the other team claims that god wanted them to win. It can't be both.
They are wrong. I never pray for winning. I pray for helping me to do my best. This is what the most important thing in fair game.
In real war I pray for winning and if I am right God will help me. but if I am wrong my enemy will win.

13-11-2015, 01:19 PM
(13-11-2015 01:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  You do realize that when you say "God"...you just mean yourself, right?
And when you say "Spirit"..you mean, "My opinion".

Prove it and I will accept the proof. Thumbsup