Ben Carson, Candidate for Jebus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Ben Carson, Candidate for Jebus
(13-11-2015 01:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  People who are psychotic have false thoughts (delusions) and/or see or hear things that are not there (hallucinations). These are referred to as “positive” symptoms; “negative” symptoms like loss of motivation and social withdrawal can also occur.
[/quote]
I don't have those symptoms. I don't hear things , I don't see things. I never claimed I do.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 02:08 PM
(13-11-2015 02:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 01:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  People who are psychotic have false thoughts (delusions) and/or see or hear things that are not there (hallucinations). These are referred to as “positive” symptoms; “negative” symptoms like loss of motivation and social withdrawal can also occur.
I don't have those symptoms. I don't hear things , I don't see things. I never claimed I do.
[/quote]

If you can't see things - how do you read the computer monitor????
(don't say you have it on audio).....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-11-2015, 02:09 PM
(13-11-2015 02:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Oh, really? Consider

(13-11-2015 02:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have no idea. But I do know one thing: the Spirit confirmed to me more then one time that Father is pleased with Ben Carson.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-11-2015, 02:10 PM
(13-11-2015 01:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So far alla has said she knows more than than the Mormon church because...she says so and now this.
Incorrect. I have never said that I know more than Church.
But every LDS knows that there are personal revelations and revelations for the Church. It is essential for every member to have personal revelations. Without personal revelations we don't know if Prophets tell us the truth.
(13-11-2015 01:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You are the reason people hate religions. Congratulations. I never used to an antitheist. But alla has made me one.
Yes, it is because you are incorrect about what I say.

13-11-2015, 02:10 PM
double post Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-11-2015, 02:11 PM
(13-11-2015 01:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 01:05 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So let's say for a second that someone else wins and they claim the same thing. How can you tell who was actually god's candidate?
God doesn't have His candidates. It is a privilege that is given to us - to decide, to chose candidates. But God can help with our choices. He can tell what would be His choice if He was in my shoe.
It doesn't matter what people say. The most important thing is what God told you personally. People can lie. You can't always rely on someone's testimony. You have to have your own. Do you have your own testimony?

Not sure what you mean by "testimony."

(13-11-2015 01:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 01:05 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It's just like what happens when there is a football team that thinks god wants them to win and they lose and the other team claims that god wanted them to win. It can't be both.
They are wrong. I never pray for winning. I pray for helping me to do my best. This is what the most important thing in fair game.
In real war I pray for winning and if I am right God will help me. but if I am wrong my enemy will win.

So since you don't do something, that means that they are wrong. Please demonstrate how this is considering the winner of the game has that victory as evidence.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
13-11-2015, 02:13 PM
(13-11-2015 02:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have no idea. But I do know one thing: the Spirit confirmed to me more then one time that Father is pleased with Ben Carson.
[/quote]
what are you trying to say? that I claim here that I see things? that I hear things?
if your answer is "yes", read one more time.

13-11-2015, 02:16 PM
(13-11-2015 02:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have no idea. But I do know one thing: the Spirit confirmed to me more then one time that Father is pleased with Ben Carson.
what are you trying to say? that I claim here that I see things? that I hear things?
[/quote]

You should read the psychotic definition one more time. Maybe actually several more times.

You're the one hung up on "hearing and seeing things" That's not the description but you nicely glossed over that to jump to defend the thing that you don't have.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Q: So since you don't do something, that means that they are wrong. Please demonstrate how this is considering the winner of the game has that victory as evidence.

A: what I am saying is this: It is wrong to pray about winning the game. It is right to pray for help in doing to the best of my ability. God doesn't care who wins or who loses football game. He cares that every child of His does the best he/she can.

Q: Not sure what you mean by "testimony."
A: I was talking about testimony by the power of the Holy Ghost.

13-11-2015, 02:23 PM
(13-11-2015 02:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  

You should read the psychotic definition one more time. Maybe actually several more times.

You're the one hung up on "hearing and seeing things" That's not the description but you nicely glossed over that to jump to defend the thing that you don't have.
[/quote]

I am not claiming seeing or hearing things. I don't hear any voices in my head. I don't have any hallucinations.