Ben Carson, Candidate for Jebus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Ben Carson, Candidate for Jebus
(13-11-2015 02:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  She didn't say that. Drinking Beverage

to do away with religions is to do away with people who preach religions.
she is just smart enough not to say something so radical. For now.

But I have good news for atheists. Your time came. And it is not my prophecy.

Hooray, another false association and assumption filled interpretation by you.

Do you ever, like stop and read what people are saying 5-10 times over and think what are they really going after and saying instead of conforming to what you seem to feel they are saying is?

She said nothing about doing away with the PEOPLE. She said the "STUFF" not people. Not those teaching or preaching it. You can stick to your irrational fear all you want. Remember, connections of what you assume happened in no way confirm they will happen in some related manner again. You can enjoy that panic though, I'm sure it strengthens you so well.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 02:58 PM
(13-11-2015 02:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:50 PM)Alla Wrote:  so what does it mean to know something "by the power of the Holly Ghost"?
then I will know how close you are.

How does "Holly Ghost" communicate to you? Consider
Oh, you don't know! then your claim about me having mental problem is baseless.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-11-2015, 02:59 PM
(13-11-2015 02:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  How does "Holly Ghost" communicate to you? Consider

That's a false connection you've made for yourself. Well done, you're on a roll.

13-11-2015, 03:06 PM
(13-11-2015 02:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  to do away with religions is to do away with people who preach religions.

Hooray, another false association and assumption filled interpretation by you.
No, not by me. I only tell you what Prophets of God said 35 years ago about what we LDS will witness. We witness it now. You will win many more battles.

So, be happy.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-11-2015, 03:27 PM
(13-11-2015 02:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  She didn't say that. Drinking Beverage

to do away with religions is to do away with people who preach religions.

You're an idiot. You do more harm to religion than you could ever do to helpl it.

If people decide (much like when they stopped believing in Zeus, Thor or Odin) not to believe in religions there won't be anyone to do away with. We'll all be on the same page.

Until that time I'll be reminding people that religions are fucking evil. If anyone asks why I suddenly feel this way, I'll be sure to give you full credit.

But please, do continue to tell us all about how the spirit communicates with you. Yes it only serves to embolden those of us who've had enough of religious beliefs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-11-2015, 03:30 PM
(13-11-2015 03:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Hooray, another false association and assumption filled interpretation by you.
No, not by me. I only tell you what Prophets of God said 35 years ago about what we LDS will witness. We witness it now. You will win many more battles.

So, be happy.

Wow, it's worse than I thought. Care to see the rest of the true prophecies of doomsday that have existed in peoples "lifetime" or the next generations lifetime for the last... you know, thousands of years?

Every age has people believing this, it's a constant. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da...tic_events

It's okay. THIS TIME, IN your or just soon after your timeline, the "True prophets" are right about it.

13-11-2015, 03:34 PM
(13-11-2015 02:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yep. I never used to care what people believed. But now I'm thinking the sooner we do away with it all the better off we'll be.

We could gather up all the shit and stick it into a museum to remind ourselves how stupid we once were. Burn the rest.
Yeah, I've been an anti-theist for quite a while now. I think religion is both harmful to the community (subjugation, oppression, tribalism, etc) and to the self (fantastic mindset, magical beliefs forming your world view, loss of self importance, etc). I'm glad things seem to moving in a secular direction.

(13-11-2015 02:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  to do away with religions is to do away with people who preach religions.
No, that is incorrect. That's like saying that "doing away with smoking is to do away with the people who smoke." That doesn't make any sense. I can hate the tobacco industry, but love a smoker. Just like I can hate religion and love a religious person.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
13-11-2015, 04:07 PM
(13-11-2015 02:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  She didn't see it. She didn't hear it. But SOMEHOW -- she KNOWS........

Amazing, that.....

Disregard reality, focus on woo......

Oh well... Religion par the course....

Yes, it calls "power or influence of the Holy Ghost". You have no idea what this is.

Actually I know EXACTLY what that is.....

It's called "self delusion"......

It's common among those that think they've got the phone number of the guy who created the whole universe.

Sorry -- it's not just unlisted -- it doesn't exist.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-11-2015, 04:12 PM
(13-11-2015 02:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  How does "Holly Ghost" communicate to you? Consider

No, it is not baseless - it is the simpler, more realistic answer.

So, how does the "Holly Ghost" or "Spirit" communicate with you?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2015, 04:41 PM
(13-11-2015 01:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is what Spirit confirmed to me: God wants him to be President. Spirit also revealed to me that it doesn't mean that Ben Carson will be President. It is people's choice to decide whom they want. But God will be very happy if people choose Ben Carson. God is pleased with him.
Now, you may start to make some fun of me. I don't mind. I am not this little delicate flower, cupcake who seeks for some safe space.

I will make fun of you because of your inconsistency. I will dig up the post where you said "Spirit does not talk to me about politics." or somesuch.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus