Ben Carson named Sec of HUD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Man has never held a public office. I can't imagine what a meeting with him would be like. Hell, by the time he finishes a sentence everyone will be asleep or dead.

Maybe he'll build a pyramid to store grain in. Oh, dear god....what a fiasco. Weeping

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
05-12-2016, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2016 10:17 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Ben Carson named Sec of HUD
(05-12-2016 10:07 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Man has never held a public office. I can't imagine what a meeting with him would be like. Hell, by the time he finishes a sentence everyone will be asleep or dead.

Maybe he'll build a pyramid to store grain in. Oh, dear god....what a fiasco. Weeping

My little brother cracked us all up today ....
We rarely (as in NEVER) eat breakfast together, but my dad has the week off, and they make his favorite Pannakukken (or however ya spell it).
Someone said "Did you see Ben Carson was named Sec of Housing and Urban Development .... and he has absolutely NO EXPERIENCE in the field".
Justy says "Whadda mean 'no experience'... he lived in a house didn't he" ?
Laugh out load
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-12-2016, 10:22 AM
(05-12-2016 10:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-12-2016 10:07 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Man has never held a public office. I can't imagine what a meeting with him would be like. Hell, by the time he finishes a sentence everyone will be asleep or dead.

My little brother cracked us all up today ....
We rarely (as in NEVER) eat breakfast together, but my dad has the week off, and they make his favorite Pannakukken (or however ya spell it).
Someone said "Did you see Ben Carson was named Sec of Housing and Urban Development .... and he has absolutely NO EXPERIENCE in the field".
Justy says "Whadda mean 'no experience'... he lived in a house didn't he" ?
Laugh out load
Facepalm

.....and Developed a bad case of narcolepsy.

A few weeks ago he said he didn't want a cabinet post. Maybe he woke up from a long nap and forgot that he'd said it or something.

05-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Another clusterfuck of an appointment. I'd say it couldn't get any worse but I think Trump would see that as a challenge.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 8 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
05-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Does this mean that this men could have for job to solve the problem of the urban public services of Flint and other cities with decaying water pipes and unsanitary housings?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
05-12-2016, 11:30 AM
I wonder if this is nominated to him so Trump could just influence it all himself.

Really of most any cabinet position, you would think the real estate magnet would know thousands of highly qualified people to run a housing and urban centers department.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-12-2016, 11:34 AM
(05-12-2016 11:30 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I wonder if this is nominated to him so Trump could just influence it all himself.

Really of most any cabinet position, you would think the real estate magnet would know thousands of highly qualified people to run a housing and urban centers department.

I think he is appointing people he wants to fire later so he can blame them for his failings.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
05-12-2016, 11:35 AM
(05-12-2016 11:30 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I wonder if this is nominated to him so Trump could just influence it all himself.

I think Bannon will be running the show.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-12-2016, 11:35 AM

You'd think, huh? But noooooo. trump names someone who has zero experience.

05-12-2016, 11:38 AM
(05-12-2016 11:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  

I think he is appointing people he wants to fire later so he can blame them for his failings.

trump will fire them through his Tweets. A sort of Tweet firing squad.