Ben Carson's Calm Crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Ben Carson's Calm Crazy
That's only half the problem with his statement. The other half is that a minority of civilians could have prevented their own murders by a military police state if they were armed. It's retarded. And, that's before you start to factor in most of the murdered Jews were from outside Germany.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2015, 08:21 AM
(13-10-2015 05:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He's got some twisted history, that's for sure.

Germans were restricted since the Treaty of Versailles in `1919 from owning weapons. Later on in 1928 they loosened up the laws a bit - but still you had to be "somebody" before they'd let you own a gun.

So basically when Hitler came along - the majority of the population was already unarmed. (except for those people that keep illegal fireams).

Any new laws the NAZIs passed would have made little difference.

But first you have to have a populace that knew Hitler's plans and the direction for the country. It's so easy to sit back and play armchair general after the fact. To just tell people, "Well you should have done this, and things would have turned out so much better." As if everyone being directly affected by events as they unfolded knew the full story and how it will end for them. He's done the same thing with the school shooting, saying, everyone should have just rushed the shooter because he can only kill so many people before they overpower them. It's so easy to say that after the fact. But it lacks empathy and consideration, and places the blame on the victims for their own deaths.

Anyway, this is revisionist history, fed to you by the far right. It's not a new line of thinking, but it's certainly new for someone in pursuit of such a high office to brazenly push- despite the facts being freely available for anyone to read up on.

Moreover, he's doubled-down on it, even after being corrected on the history of the Nazis.
13-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Much of what happened to the Jews in Germany was economic. It was a slow complex chipping away at their lives. It's not as if the German SS all of a sudden went in and pointed guns at the Jews.

Another disadvantage the Jews had was that they lived in segregated areas that had been set up for several hundreds years before by Christians who feared and hated the Christ killers. This is where the word ghetto comes from. This made them an easy mark, easy to corral and control.

Ben Carson is a simpleton. I think he's overdue for a flea dip.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-10-2015, 03:23 PM
(13-10-2015 02:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ben Carson is a simpleton. I think he's overdue for a flea dip.

That's just it -- he's really not... He's a brilliant man (in his field) -- it's sort of like a good actor who decides he's a great singer (even though he's tone deaf) and taking up a career in music.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-10-2015, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2015 03:40 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
People have become expected to hear "political speak." This type of talk is used to sound presidential. They have to be 100% correct or people tear them apart. Thats why so many use teleprompters or memorize talking pounts to give during debates. Its all scripted bullshit. In reality, nobody talks like that in real life.

In real life, people make mistakes. In real life people answer from the heart.

Carson is a brilliant man, just like Trump. They just don't have those law degrees politicians have. They don't know how to talk like a lawyer in a convincing tone. Once you look past the bullshit political speech that we've all been brainwashed to think a candidate must use, you realize the brilliance that got the non political types to where they are in this world. Stop buying into the fake garbage spewed by career politicians. They talk like that to sound important. The reality is, any citizen with no mental problems can do just fine as president. It's time to rid politics of this hierarchy of nonsense.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
13-10-2015, 03:58 PM
(13-10-2015 03:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  People have become expected to hear "political speak." This type of talk is used to sound presidential. They have to be 100% correct or people tear them apart. Thats why so many use teleprompters or memorize talking pounts to give during debates. Its all scripted bullshit. In reality, nobody talks like that in real life.

Carson is a brilliant man, just like Trump. They just don't have those law degrees politicians have. They don't know how to talk like a lawyer in a convincing tone. Once you look past the bullshit political speech that we've all been brainwashed to think a candidate must use, you realize the brilliance that got the non political types to where they are in this world. Stop buying into the fake garbage spewed by career politicians. They talk like that to sound important. The reality is, any citizen with no mental problems can do just fine as president. It's time to rid politics of this hierarchy of nonsense.

Huh, Carson is constantly talking in this political speak all the time. He is a master of saying absolutely nothing on most issues or positions. He gives, I don't know/vague pure political answers.

The direct things he said in the 2nd debate or in interviews and talks before it were right out of that school. Asked about black relations and he says he doesn't know if there is an issue, about immigration he said, if someone has an answer I'd like to hear it, about

Saying I don't know in those situations is the political position of saying, I don't want to anger liberals by saying there isn't a problem or anger conservatives by saying there IS a race problem, so I will not take a stance. He is doing the canned, this is what the campaign wants you to say routine.

The only things he's really taken a stance on is being pro-christian and not trusting the muslims. Beyond that, being Brilliant, especially at least knowingly so from 1 field, doesn't mean you have any credential to be right about something else. There is nothing to suggest he is a wise in his Historical and Social world understandings.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
13-10-2015, 04:26 PM
(13-10-2015 03:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 03:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  People have become expected to hear "political speak." This type of talk is used to sound presidential. They have to be 100% correct or people tear them apart. Thats why so many use teleprompters or memorize talking pounts to give during debates. Its all scripted bullshit. In reality, nobody talks like that in real life.

Huh, Carson is constantly talking in this political speak all the time. He is a master of saying absolutely nothing on most issues or positions. He gives, I don't know/vague pure political answers.

The direct things he said in the 2nd debate or in interviews and talks before it were right out of that school. Asked about black relations and he says he doesn't know if there is an issue, about immigration he said, if someone has an answer I'd like to hear it, about

Saying I don't know in those situations is the political position of saying, I don't want to anger liberals by saying there isn't a problem or anger conservatives by saying there IS a race problem, so I will not take a stance. He is doing the canned, this is what the campaign wants you to say routine.

The only things he's really taken a stance on is being pro-christian and not trusting the muslims. Beyond that, being Brilliant, especially at least knowingly so from 1 field, doesn't mean you have any credential to be right about something else. There is nothing to suggest he is a wise in his Historical and Social world understandings.
That's true, and why he shouldn't pretend to know crap he knows nothing about. But we've come to expect our politicians to act perfect, talk perfect, and know everything. They're more scared to not have an answer than to give a wrong answer. So sometimes they give the vaguest of answers just so they don't say "well I don't know." These vague answers sound worse coming from Trump and Carson because they're not very good at it. If you really listen to some of these weasels they rarely answer the question asked. It's all political nonsense with spin.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-10-2015, 06:01 PM
(13-10-2015 04:26 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 03:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Huh, Carson is constantly talking in this political speak all the time. He is a master of saying absolutely nothing on most issues or positions. He gives, I don't know/vague pure political answers.

That's true, and why he shouldn't pretend to know crap he knows nothing about. But we've come to expect our politicians to act perfect, talk perfect, and know everything. They're more scared to not have an answer than to give a wrong answer. So sometimes they give the vaguest of answers just so they don't say "well I don't know." These vague answers sound worse coming from Trump and Carson because they're not very good at it. If you really listen to some of these weasels they rarely answer the question asked. It's all political nonsense with spin.

I would find him more reasonable if he were willing to see and admit where he got it wrong on the Nazis. Also, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of his Popeyes hold-up encounter, so it's questionable whether that really happened or not. Maybe it did, and the police report just makes no mention of him. Who knows.

I don't think he's as straightforward and honest as people want to think he is.
14-10-2015, 08:04 AM
(12-10-2015 01:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah that guy is amazingly stupid for having gotten to where he is. He really makes me wonder ... how *did* he get to where he is ?

Those government hand outs he bitches about so much, now. Food stamps, Pell grants, affirmative action in enrollment, and free prescription glasses. The guy is only capable of running for president because of the same programs he now wants to dismantle.

The fucker just got to the top of the cliff and now is trying to cut the rope he just climbed.
14-10-2015, 08:07 AM
(14-10-2015 08:04 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 01:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah that guy is amazingly stupid for having gotten to where he is. He really makes me wonder ... how *did* he get to where he is ?

Those government hand outs he bitches about so much, now. Food stamps, Pell grants, affirmative action in enrollment, and free prescription glasses. The guy is only capable of running for president because of the same programs he now wants to dismantle.

The fucker just got to the top of the cliff and now is trying to cut the rope he just climbed.

Wait, is there any confirmation that he used those programs? I haven't heard that before.

Anyway, if that is the case, it wouldn't be any different than many right-wing leaders. They got theirs- fuck everyone else.