Ben Carson's unusual theory about pyramids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2015, 06:14 AM

The guy is nuts and very likely dangerous with this demonstrable level of ignorance.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like TheInquisition's post
05-11-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Ben Carson's unusual theory about pyramids
I was going to say, you don't see stupid like that every day--but you do. Every damn day.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
05-11-2015, 06:22 AM
"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said.

Yup... That makes sense.....

Considering that the pyramids are 95 percent structure and 5 percent void -- that'd make perfect sense....

This "god" person is the worst engineer ever.. (apparently his followers are idiots as well)

When you throw the "Noah's Ark" bit in, and consider how inefficient that was.....

PROOF!!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-11-2015, 06:25 AM
Well I imagine the US cable news coverage will turn this story into, well was is Grain storage or Aliens!? The only two options for debate, which is crazier to you!Hobo

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-11-2015, 06:59 AM
CHECKMATE ARCHAEOLOGISTS!

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 4 users Like Imathinker's post
05-11-2015, 07:43 AM
(05-11-2015 06:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said.

Yup... That makes sense.....

Considering that the pyramids are 95 percent structure and 5 percent void -- that'd make perfect sense....

This "god" person is the worst engineer ever.. (apparently his followers are idiots as well)

When you throw the "Noah's Ark" bit in, and consider how inefficient that was.....

PROOF!!!!

Shocking

I was under the impression that the pyramids were already there before Abraham supposedly rolled into town.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
05-11-2015, 07:47 AM
Laughat

Weeping

This is the kind of human who is taken seriously in a "Who is the best leader" competition???

We're fucked. Buggered. Screwed. We are *shafted*.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
05-11-2015, 07:48 AM
there you go confusing everything with the facts..,

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-11-2015, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 09:04 AM by Adrianime.)
I feel like, unlike other years, republicans don't have a chance this year. The front-running candidates are too effing weird and wacky. Maybe this is on purpose, because they think they lost the previous years by being too "mild"?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
05-11-2015, 08:24 AM
It's crazy to me that someone can be scientifically educated and highly successful in one specific field and then be completely scientifically ignorant in all others! It's like all his critical thinking skills were all used up on neuroscience!

It just shows that success in a science related field is no indication that a person will think about any other subjects with the same desire to weed out the lies, pseudoscience, and superstition from the real prize... the truth. Unfortunate No
[+] 4 users Like mediocrates's post