Ben & Jerry's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Ben & Jerry's
So I've been thinking up new ice cream flavors lately and mom put it into my head to suggest the ideas to Ben & Jerry's. Here r two things I came up with:

Late Night Study Buddy: Pickle-flavored ice cream, chewy salt toffee pieces, and chocolate covered potato chips

And the Murder Weapon Was...CHOCOLATE!: chocolate ice cream, Chocolate cheesecake pieces, Chocolate gram cracker crumbs, Dark chocolate fudge swirls, Dark chocolate chips

What ice cream flavors sound good to you guys real or imagined?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Ben & Jerry's
(30-07-2013 06:45 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Late Night Study Buddy: Pickle-flavored ice cream, chewy salt toffee pieces, and chocolate covered potato chips

And the Murder Weapon Was...CHOCOLATE!: chocolate ice cream, Chocolate cheesecake pieces, Chocolate gram cracker crumbs, Dark chocolate fudge swirls, Dark chocolate chips

Confused

I'm more of a caramel freak, and less of a pickle-as-a-dessert enthusiast.

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
Find all posts by this user
30-07-2013, 07:29 PM
(30-07-2013 06:45 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  So I've been thinking up new ice cream flavors lately and mom put it into my head to suggest the ideas to Ben & Jerry's. Here r two things I came up with:

Late Night Study Buddy: Pickle-flavored ice cream, chewy salt toffee pieces, and chocolate covered potato chips

What ice cream flavors sound good to you guys real or imagined?

I'll have the Murder weapon. Smile There can never be too much chocolate.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Forum Freeze - Nuts, nuts, more nuts, in sweetened sour milk with gwynnies.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-07-2013, 08:08 PM
(30-07-2013 08:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Forum Freeze - Nuts, nuts, more nuts, in sweetened sour milk with gwynnies.

Catholic wedding night: Vanilla ice cream with 1 cherry in the center.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2013, 08:51 PM
The Richard Dawkins: Smooth and creamy bovine secretions with british biscuits, chocolate DNA helixes, and a dead baby swirl.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
30-07-2013, 10:30 PM
The chocolate murder one needs caramel, otherwise I won't buy it.

I don't think I could handle eating pickle flavored ice cream. Maybe you could market it to pregnant women or something.
31-07-2013, 12:53 PM
(30-07-2013 06:45 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Pregnancy: Pickle-flavored ice cream, chewy salt toffee pieces, and chocolate covered potato chips

Fixt! Thumbsup

Thanks Rev!

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post