Bend Over and Get Ready for Trump's New Tax Code.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Bend Over and Get Ready for Trump's New Tax Code.
(27-09-2017 06:18 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Does anyone in Canada or other predominantly English-speaking countries have room for 4 (plus a super cool dog)?
I make kickass scones and cookies!

We spik inglisch hier as vell!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
28-09-2017, 03:59 AM
Senator Al Franken on Trump's tax reform:

The one thing we know for sure about the Trump tax plan is that it’s skewed to send the vast majority of the benefits to the wealthiest Americans and large corporations in the form of large and costly tax cuts, with no assurances that those cuts will be paid for.
Then, when the deficit explodes—with losses being estimated at more than $2 trillion over the next decade—there will be pressure to cut investments in things like education, infrastructure, and innovation that middle class Americans rely upon and which are the building blocks of job creation and an expanding economy.
While the Administration and others in Congress will tout some of the provisions aimed at the middle class, I fear that those will be used as a smoke-screen for a return to trickle-down tax policies that greatly benefit only a few at the top and provide very little long-term benefits for the vast majority of Americans.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
28-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Reagan showed us that trickle down doesn't work. How about trying some trickle up? Give the people money to spend so the companies do well and hire more?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
28-09-2017, 07:22 AM
(27-09-2017 06:44 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:How can the US, which has an enormous debt that keep rising, is constantly over-budget, afford a massive tax cut and remain solvable?

Bush the Smarter called it Voodoo Economics. Ask Kansas how things are working out.

And now we know it for what it is.
Greed. No mystery.
The rest is a sales pitch to a bunch of rubes, who still believe that they are gonna be "tricked down" on.
That ain't gold Gomer Pyle! It's piss!

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 2 users Like BikerDude's post
28-09-2017, 07:35 AM
(28-09-2017 07:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  Reagan showed us that trickle down doesn't work. How about trying some trickle up? Give the people money to spend so the companies do well and hire more?

Heart
28-09-2017, 01:01 PM
[Image: 379-reaganomics-we-told-them-the-wealth-...e-down.jpg]

Sadly. When I ask myself "how stupid are American voters?" I don't like the answer I get.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
28-09-2017, 01:04 PM
And he still won't release his tax returns Consider

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-09-2017, 01:17 PM
(28-09-2017 01:04 PM)Loom Wrote:  And he still won't release his tax returns Consider

Mueller is poking around at the IRS. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-09-2017, 01:30 PM
(27-09-2017 09:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm waiting for FullCircle to give me an online calculator. The 25% tax on LLCs is something I could work. I can start an LLC for $2500, don't need no business plan, don't even need to specify what services the business will provide. Everybody gets their own LLC for Christmas next year.
Smile

Girly’s new company will be called Fine Fundoshis & Code, LLC

I’m torn as to what the logo should be though Consider

[Image: 842755d8e6ca93e506016fc84243f4f4.png]

or

[Image: rsz_fundoshi.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
28-09-2017, 06:05 PM
A quick synopsis of the proposed tax code and what it might mean to you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post