Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
The Benghazi Scandal Investigation is done and they found nothing... again.

Here's the full report, doesn't take long to read for all the millions spent on a fake witch hunt. Surprise, surprise guess who is barely even mentioned.

http://benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo

And this little gem is Benghazi By The Numbers

http://benghazicommittee.com/benghazi-by-the-numbers/

[Image: SbxQ5Bw.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
28-06-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
Did you really read it? All 800 pages? Because if you really read it you would see that it specifically faults the Obama administration for security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans. It was never about a video tape as Clinton tried to say. It's hard to prove criminal negligence, however, it's a stain on the Obama administration, Hillary and the state department. Bad judgement. Very bad judgement.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
28-06-2016, 06:32 PM
(28-06-2016 06:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Did you really read it? All 800 pages? Because if you really read it you would see that it specifically faults the Obama administration for security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans. It was never about a video tape as Clinton tried to say. It's hard to prove criminal negligence, however, it's a stain on the Obama administration, Hillary and the state department. Bad judgement. Very bad judgement.

So, you did read it? All 800 pages?

You didn't just hear someone saying this?

Personally, I do plan on reading all 800 pages, but I've never thought of Benghazi to be anything but a red herring anyway. I just want to know if my suspicions were correct.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-06-2016, 06:46 PM
(28-06-2016 06:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Did you really read it? All 800 pages? Because if you really read it you would see that it specifically faults the Obama administration for security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans. It was never about a video tape as Clinton tried to say. It's hard to prove criminal negligence, however, it's a stain on the Obama administration, Hillary and the state department. Bad judgement. Very bad judgement.

oh me oh my oh me oh my you better get your highlighter out ... juvenile. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Not a Hillary fan at all....

In fact, if she left the planet on a permanent basis, I'd be fine with it..................

But....

The station chief in Benghazi did not ask for additional security - and in fact turned down offers for such aid ---- thinking that adding security would "separate him from the people" --- which, was his call............. As it turned out --- a bad call -- and it cost him his life............

Hillary Clinton, bears no responsibility for his demise (in my estimation) ---

But, she's still a fucking sack of political shit, who should not be allowed to wield any political power...................(again, in my estimation)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-06-2016, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 08:14 PM by Bucky Ball.)

Actually you didn't read it. It faults the military.
http://abc27.com/2016/06/28/house-republ...-benghazi/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-06-2016, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 09:05 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
The report says that the rescue team (U.S. Marines) was delayed 3 hours, because they had to change their uniforms 4 times. The State Department (you know, that department Hillary Clinton was in charge of) couldn't decide what uniform they should wear.

Pathetic.

And to top it all, they were never even given the final order to go to Benghazi. They wasted 3 hours changing uniforms and another two hours just sitting in the plane on the runway. Nobody gave the order to help.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/...anges.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
28-06-2016, 09:01 PM
(28-06-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Pathetic.

Yes, you really are. .... But it ain't your fault. You just wasn't raised right. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-06-2016, 09:13 PM
(28-06-2016 09:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Pathetic.

Yes, you really are. .... But it ain't your fault. You just wasn't raised right. Drinking Beverage

It's a nasty little troll. You can play with it if you want but wipe your feet and wash your hands when you come in. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
28-06-2016, 10:19 PM

Oh bullshit. Kinda hard to improve conditions for overseas personnel when the other party cuts budgets for everything. Oh and why don't you do some research on the amount of attacks on outposts under Bush Jr by comparison.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post