Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
(29-06-2016 03:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:17 PM)skyking Wrote:  I never had a problem running a couple of email accounts when needed. She got some bad advice or ignored some good advice, or a combination of both. It's not as if we have a choice here either. I don't trust her as she is a career politician.

Well, when you do most of your email on the run and don't sit down to do it in peace, using one account saves countless clicks on your phone when busy. I can see that because I have been there.

I can get sending an email. "I'll be home on Friday for the dinner at the Faloolas"

But again, I think someone else other than her should have determined that was "personal".

I agree on the career politician thing.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-06-2016, 03:59 PM
(29-06-2016 03:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think the problem for me, looking at a government official, that admitted they deleted emails, I'm just supposed to take her (or any official's) word they weren't important?

Do you people just not listen to me? Did I mention that my Government email account is limited to 4 Gb and I have to delete batches of emails regularly to still have email. I'm sure I did.

(29-06-2016 03:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We have a system in place so we shouldn't have to worry about trusting them that way.

What system is that Moms?

Do you people just not listen to me? Did I mention that my Government email account is limited to 4 Gb and I have to delete batches of emails regularly to still have email. I'm sure I did. I cannot perform my duties without email.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 04:17 PM
(29-06-2016 03:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think the problem for me, looking at a government official, that admitted they deleted emails, I'm just supposed to take her (or any official's) word they weren't important?

Do you people just not listen to me? Did I mention that my Government email account is limited to 4 Gb and I have to delete batches of emails regularly to still have email. I'm sure I did.

(29-06-2016 03:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We have a system in place so we shouldn't have to worry about trusting them that way.

Do you people just not listen to me? Did I mention that my Government email account is limited to 4 Gb and I have to delete batches of emails regularly to still have email. I'm sure I did. I cannot perform my duties without email.

So are you saying that you're Secretary of State? Or that they only have 4gb of storage in the us state department?

Is it impossible to offload personal correspondence onto a flash drive or a external hard drive, then delete off a private server to save storage space?

Your answers might help me understand better.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-06-2016, 04:18 PM
(29-06-2016 03:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, when you do most of your email on the run and don't sit down to do it in peace, using one account saves countless clicks on your phone when busy. I can see that because I have been there.

I can get sending an email. "I'll be home on Friday for the dinner at the Faloolas"

But again, I think someone else other than her should have determined that was "personal".

I agree on the career politician thing.

Me, I started out with three accounts - one for private life, one for the office and one for clients. It served as filing system too, convenient. Then I found myself running around at the airport, and George was in the supermarket and wanted to know if there was Spaghetti sauce in the freezer, and Donna was in the office and wanted to know whether to add the code to just the main pages or all the pages, and a client wanted to know whether I could run an ad for a special he had the next week, and I had to call ahead and let people know I would arrive an hour late....it all just ended up on the same account. I must assume her life was equally hectic, if not more so.

And then you know that Girly's government account only has 4 Gb space... and yes, most types of accounts need to be purged periodically.

Anyway, I am not saying this because I think she is a knight in shining armor - far from it. Just explaining why the email thingie doesn't alarm me at all. I see negligence but not intent.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
29-06-2016, 04:18 PM
(29-06-2016 03:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well either way it might just fuck her right over, guess who is catching up?

You'd vote for Trump? Not sure if he likes black kids with opinions.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-06-2016, 04:26 PM
(29-06-2016 04:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'd vote for Trump? Not sure if he likes black kids with opinions.
Take care not to cut yourself on that edge.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-06-2016, 04:33 PM
(29-06-2016 03:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Just because you deleted it does not mean it is gone Wink
29-06-2016, 04:50 PM
(29-06-2016 04:33 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you people just not listen to me? Did I mention that my Government email account is limited to 4 Gb and I have to delete batches of emails regularly to still have email. I'm sure I did.

Just because you deleted it does not mean it is gone Wink

You are right skyking, but they are effectively irretrievable. It is however my responsibility to archive and compress those emails prior to deletion. That's probably the system Moms was talking about. I know 2 others who actually do this and we're all on psych meds.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 04:56 PM
(29-06-2016 11:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yabbut, who wants to sift through all that vitriol to find morsels of conversation? Not me.

Conversation? Is that how it's called what is happening here?

To me it looks like a big circle-jerk with attempts to shame outsiders into compliance.

Civil discourse is hard to maintain when the "either with us or against us" mentality is so prevalent.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
29-06-2016, 05:03 PM
(29-06-2016 04:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well either way it might just fuck her right over, guess who is catching up?

You'd vote for Trump? Not sure if he likes black kids with opinions.

Is Metazoa black? I'm so confused. What does race have to do with anything?

☆☆☆