Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
(29-06-2016 07:11 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Only if you consider $7 million "nothing."

In a way true, though the real scandal is that they pissed away 7M on a faked witch hunt that was really a sham to attack the Dems and more specifically damage Hillary's chances at the presidency. Mostly because they know she'll beat whoever the repubs throw up. (pun intended) One of the most expensive smear campaigns in history, I imagine.

Guess they just couldn't lie and pray hard enough for their gawd to intervene. lol

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Eh... We can all agree that every politician has done things they shouldn't have. That doesn't mean it's okay. I just think it's important to have balanced views about politicians and people in general. They're not perfect. Hillary has done stuff that she shouldn't have. I'm not gonna sit here and say that she hasn't or try to make things seem smaller than they are.

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
29-06-2016, 11:57 PM
(29-06-2016 04:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 04:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'd vote for Trump? Not sure if he likes black kids with opinions.
Take care not to cut yourself on that edge.

Because pointing out that Trump is a racist dick is all about me showing how edgy I am. Fuck sakes Vos, can we have an actual discussion here?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-06-2016, 11:59 PM
Politics, crazier than religion today.
30-06-2016, 12:33 AM
(29-06-2016 11:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Because pointing out that Trump is a racist dick is all about me showing how edgy I am.
Are you sure you want to go there again? The last time I asked you to demonstrate that Trump is a racist, you were unable to do so.

(29-06-2016 11:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck sakes Vos, can we have an actual discussion here?
No, certainly not with race-baiting liberals like you bringing identity politics into everything. Guess what, black people like Metazoa Zeke don't owe you their political allegiance. They can think for themselves and make their own decisions.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
30-06-2016, 12:48 AM
(30-06-2016 12:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 11:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Because pointing out that Trump is a racist dick is all about me showing how edgy I am.
Are you sure you want to go there again? The last time I asked you to demonstrate that Trump is a racist, you were unable to do so.

(29-06-2016 11:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck sakes Vos, can we have an actual discussion here?
No, certainly not with race-baiting liberals like you bringing identity politics into everything. Guess what, black people like Metazoa Zeke don't owe you their political allegiance. They can think for themselves and make their own decisions.

You know what? I don't want to go there again - although my memory of that conversation is clearly different to yours. I didn't ever imply that Zeke "owed me his political allegiance" whatever the fuck that means, or that he couldn't think for himself. You're no longer someone I enjoy talking to - at least about politics. It takes a long time to turn my opinion of someone from positive to negative and I still think you're OK. Hell, maybe I *am* a "race-baiting liberal" edgelord who simply makes posts for the purpose of getting forum likes - I don't think so, but what the hell do I know. But as far as this discussion goes I'm out.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-06-2016, 01:15 AM
(29-06-2016 04:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well either way it might just fuck her right over, guess who is catching up?

You'd vote for Trump? Not sure if he likes black kids with opinions.

A. I wonder where he said he didn't like black people?

B. I wouldn't vote for trump, but he is better than Hillary if you ask me

C. The point isn't to promote trump, but to say that if he is catching up now without much of her baggage, imagine if she was caught and proven for it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-06-2016, 01:22 AM
I don't vote; it's the safest way to politic.
30-06-2016, 02:12 AM
(30-06-2016 01:15 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 04:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'd vote for Trump? Not sure if he likes black kids with opinions.

A. I wonder where he said he didn't like black people?

B. I wouldn't vote for trump, but he is better than Hillary if you ask me

C. The point isn't to promote trump, but to say that if he is catching up now without much of her baggage, imagine if she was caught and proven for it.

I'm not sure if he *said* he doesn't like black people. Take a look at what he *does* though:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...60bf777e83

This is just one of many links that turn up if you google "Donald Trump racist".

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-06-2016, 12:21 PM
(29-06-2016 06:44 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Polarization has been killing this country since 1993.

I agree. The only way I see we'll ever get a 3-5 party system recognized is if it's forced. Which I would vote for.

Well, I don't think such a thing can be forced. Political parties are expressions of the political desires of the various factions of the polity. I don't think that organic structures for those desires can be imposed by legislation.

I think the only way we'll see a multi-party system in America is if people start voting third- and fourth-party.

(29-06-2016 06:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:17 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  She called a spade a spade as she sees it. You, who have done that often enough, really don't stand on firm ground; you only use fancier language.
Can you elaborate on what exactly you mean by that? Taking that statement at face value would cause me to question your ability to say something like that with a straight face.

"Calling a spade a spade" is vernacular for speaking blunt truth, in English. I think it's fair to say that you're rather known for your outspokenness here. To then turn around and chastise someone else for exhibiting the same quality seems a bit of a double-standard, to me.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post