Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
(28-06-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The report says that the rescue team (U.S. Marines) was delayed 3 hours, because they had to change their uniforms 4 times. The State Department (you know, that department Hillary Clinton was in charge of) couldn't decide what uniform they should wear.

Pathetic.

And to top it all, they were never even given the final order to go to Benghazi. They wasted 3 hours changing uniforms and another two hours just sitting in the plane on the runway. Nobody gave the order to help.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/...anges.html

Oh bullshit, you whiny snots are simply sore losers. oh and .com is not .gov so that is a bias right wing rag not an official government page.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
28-06-2016, 10:25 PM
(28-06-2016 07:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Not a Hillary fan at all....

In fact, if she left the planet on a permanent basis, I'd be fine with it..................

But....

The station chief in Benghazi did not ask for additional security - and in fact turned down offers for such aid ---- thinking that adding security would "separate him from the people" --- which, was his call............. As it turned out --- a bad call -- and it cost him his life............

Hillary Clinton, bears no responsibility for his demise (in my estimation) ---

But, she's still a fucking sack of political shit, who should not be allowed to wield any political power...................(again, in my estimation)

No, you just don't like her. But, exactly what I would expect from a gun worshiper.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2016, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 11:21 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(28-06-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The State Department (you know, that department Hillary Clinton was in charge of) couldn't decide what uniform they should wear.

Pretty sure the State Department doesn't decide the uniform of the day, even in foreign countries. At least they didn't during either of my two deployments to Desert Storm.

And even if the State Department did order uniform changes, the fact that the deployment order -- which arises in the military chain of command -- never came down means that your point is moot. From your own cited source:

Quote:It remains unclear whether the three-hour delay made a difference in the fast-moving events of that night in Libya. Ultimately, the FAST Marines were never ordered to Benghazi.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-06-2016, 11:18 PM
(28-06-2016 06:04 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  The Benghazi Scandal Investigation is done and they found nothing... again.

What did you expect? WWIV?
29-06-2016, 05:02 AM
Now only if she did nothing when it came to her emails, now that would be way more important than this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Yeah, the Hillary haters are, not surprisingly, quiet about the results. Guess they're too busy trying to think up another fake money wasting sham.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
29-06-2016, 05:17 AM
(29-06-2016 05:09 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yeah, the Hillary haters are, not surprisingly, quiet about the results. Guess they're too busy trying to think up another fake money wasting sham.

We don't, her emails are literally going to fuck her over.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 05:24 AM
(29-06-2016 05:17 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:09 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yeah, the Hillary haters are, not surprisingly, quiet about the results. Guess they're too busy trying to think up another fake money wasting sham.

We don't, her emails are literally going to fuck her over.

Yeah, like the Benghazi ones did... oh wait, they didn't.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
29-06-2016, 05:32 AM
(29-06-2016 05:24 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:17 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  We don't, her emails are literally going to fuck her over.

Yeah, like the Benghazi ones did... oh wait, they didn't.

Well the difference between that is so far benghazi was shown to have not included her, her emails did. To add, she mishandled information on an email server that she shouldn't have been using. If any one else were to do what she did they would have been in jail already, however because of the corruption of the democratic party, they won't let that happen. If the FBI were to swoop down and indite her now, obama would just pardon her. It also makes me wonder why she couldn't just show the emails her self to the FBI. Why try to hide something if there is nothing wrong with the emails? It reminds me of the goldman sachs speeches that she wouldn't show anyone.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-06-2016, 05:36 AM
(29-06-2016 05:24 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yeah, like the Benghazi ones did... oh wait, they didn't.
It only speaks to your incorrigible ignorance that you don't see the difference between the two cases. The Inspector General's report on the e-mail scandal already confirmed that Clinton violated several rules and regulations of the State Department, a fact which you have yet to acknowledge. You can either educate yourself or continue to wallow in your comfortable delusions as you have for the past year. I think I already know which option you're going to pick. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]