Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 05:39 AM
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
(29-06-2016 05:32 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:24 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yeah, like the Benghazi ones did... oh wait, they didn't.

Well the difference between that is so far benghazi was shown to have not included her, her emails did. To add, she mishandled information on an email server that she shouldn't have been using. If any one else were to do what she did they would have been in jail already, however because of the corruption of the democratic party, they won't let that happen. If the FBI were to swoop down and indite her now, obama would just pardon her. It also makes me wonder why she couldn't just show the emails her self to the FBI. Why try to hide something if there is nothing wrong with the emails? It reminds me of the goldman sachs speeches that she wouldn't show anyone.

Smoke & mirrors until the evidence is presented and she's convicted. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2016, 05:42 AM
(29-06-2016 05:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:24 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yeah, like the Benghazi ones did... oh wait, they didn't.
It only speaks to your incorrigible ignorance that you don't see the difference between the two cases. The Inspector General's report on the e-mail scandal already confirmed that Clinton violated several rules and regulations of the State Department, a fact which you have yet to acknowledge. You can either educate yourself or continue to wallow in your comfortable delusions as you have for the past year. I think I already know which option you're going to pick. Laughat

Do you speak to everyone like this?

29-06-2016, 05:42 AM
(29-06-2016 05:39 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:32 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well the difference between that is so far benghazi was shown to have not included her, her emails did. To add, she mishandled information on an email server that she shouldn't have been using. If any one else were to do what she did they would have been in jail already, however because of the corruption of the democratic party, they won't let that happen. If the FBI were to swoop down and indite her now, obama would just pardon her. It also makes me wonder why she couldn't just show the emails her self to the FBI. Why try to hide something if there is nothing wrong with the emails? It reminds me of the goldman sachs speeches that she wouldn't show anyone.

Smoke & mirrors until the evidence is presented and she's convicted. Drinking Beverage

Good luck with that. She is a lawyer and has lawyers defending her. I swear the GOP has been bitter since Nixon like a bunch of fucking brats.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
29-06-2016, 05:50 AM
(29-06-2016 05:42 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Do you speak to everyone like this?
You already know that the answer is "No." Just take a look at how I talk to other people like your friend Thump and then spend some time thinking about why there is such a stark difference. I'll give you a hint: He's an intellectually honest person.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-06-2016, 05:54 AM
(29-06-2016 05:42 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Good luck with that. She is a lawyer and has lawyers defending her.

What does this mean? Do lawyers and people defended by lawyers never get convicted? Is that your assertion? That's what it read like but that's preposterous. I really don't understand the point here.

And, if she's indicted are you still going to vote for her? I realize an indictment is not a conviction but the standard for an indictment is pretty high. It's not "beyond a reasonable doubt" but it's certainly enough to give you pause before voting for a candidate who has been indicted. Or, at least it should.

Finally, if all the guns in the US were outlawed tomorrow I wouldn't bat an eye or shed a tear and I'm not voting for her either. It's not just gun lovers who think she's full of shit (although I always thought this Benghazi stuff was little more than a witch hunt).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
29-06-2016, 05:57 AM
(29-06-2016 05:39 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:32 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well the difference between that is so far benghazi was shown to have not included her, her emails did. To add, she mishandled information on an email server that she shouldn't have been using. If any one else were to do what she did they would have been in jail already, however because of the corruption of the democratic party, they won't let that happen. If the FBI were to swoop down and indite her now, obama would just pardon her. It also makes me wonder why she couldn't just show the emails her self to the FBI. Why try to hide something if there is nothing wrong with the emails? It reminds me of the goldman sachs speeches that she wouldn't show anyone.

Well the evidence has been found, but the problem is one thing, corruption. As vosur pointed out the evidence that it was her fault. However it isn't that easy. The goal isn't to prove her guilty, but instead how to indict her without somebody getting in the way. It is like stalking your prey. Even if the animal is sick and weak you have to make sure that you time everything right so that another animal doesn't come along and fuck it up.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 05:57 AM
(29-06-2016 05:50 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:42 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Do you speak to everyone like this?
You already know that the answer is "No." Just take a look at how I talk to other people like your friend Thump and then spend some time thinking about why there is such a stark difference. I'll give you a hint: He's an intellectually honest person.

I do not call you names, I do not vilify you, I do not attack you in any way and yet you continue to abuse me at every chance even when I'm not in the convo.

Why? Because I refuse to engage you because of your abusive behaviors. You are an abuser. It's clear for everyone to see. Maybe you should think about that.

I believe Thump asked you once not to use him as a weapon. So now go apologize and humble yourself before him so you can get your forgiveness, like you do so many times with other men here.

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 05:59 AM
(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:39 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Smoke & mirrors until the evidence is presented and she's convicted. Drinking Beverage

Well the evidence has been found, but the problem is one thing, corruption. As vosur pointed out the evidence that it was her fault. However it isn't that easy. The goal isn't to prove her guilty, but instead how to indict her without somebody getting in the way. It is like stalking your prey. Even if the animal is sick and weak you have to make sure that you time everything right so that another animal doesn't come along and fuck it up.

What evidence? Where is it? There is no indictment, no charges, no trial.

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 06:05 AM
(29-06-2016 05:59 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well the evidence has been found, but the problem is one thing, corruption. As vosur pointed out the evidence that it was her fault. However it isn't that easy. The goal isn't to prove her guilty, but instead how to indict her without somebody getting in the way. It is like stalking your prey. Even if the animal is sick and weak you have to make sure that you time everything right so that another animal doesn't come along and fuck it up.

What evidence? Where is it? There is no indictment, no charges, no trial.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

and again why did she delete the emails?

Also to add we know what she is in trouble for, she violated the rules and she should get in trouble for it. The fact she is not in jail speaks a lot about the democratic party.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 06:45 AM
(29-06-2016 06:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:59 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  What evidence? Where is it? There is no indictment, no charges, no trial.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

and again why did she delete the emails?

Also to add we know what she is in trouble for, she violated the rules and she should get in trouble for it. The fact she is not in jail speaks a lot about the democratic party.

My friend, you do need to be more open to accepting new facts and integrating new evidence into your thinking. It's not a crime to adjust opinions.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post