Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
(29-06-2016 06:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The fact she is not in jail speaks a lot about the democratic party.

Huh You would like people to be jailed without trial? How novel. You should visit any of the many wonderful dictatorships around the globe illustrating how one may build a fine society with such a system.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
29-06-2016, 07:05 AM
(29-06-2016 05:54 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:42 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Good luck with that. She is a lawyer and has lawyers defending her.

What does this mean? Do lawyers and people defended by lawyers never get convicted? Is that your assertion? That's what it read like but that's preposterous. I really don't understand the point here.

And, if she's indicted are you still going to vote for her? I realize an indictment is not a conviction but the standard for an indictment is pretty high. It's not "beyond a reasonable doubt" but it's certainly enough to give you pause before voting for a candidate who has been indicted. Or, at least it should.

Finally, if all the guns in the US were outlawed tomorrow I wouldn't bat an eye or shed a tear and I'm not voting for her either. It's not just gun lovers who think she's full of shit (although I always thought this Benghazi stuff was little more than a witch hunt).

But if you think the odds are that she will be convicted of anything are absurd. I do predict however, if nothing happens conspiracy nuts will claim all of the 1,000s of investigators were in on the cover up.

I can't wait for the big foot conspiracies to pop up when nothing happens.

And what the fuck does Hillary have to do with guns? The NRA has been screaming paranoid crap since the Brady Bill was passed. No, the left, outside a very few delusional nuts, are not out to rid the country of every single firearm. Saying we make too many, and you don't need certain types or big clips has never been a call to stop all firearm ownership. Saying our vetting system sucks also is not a call to ban all private gun ownership.

Hillary isn't even close to being Nixon. Perfect? No, but not going to place any bets she will be indicted of anything.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
29-06-2016, 07:18 AM
(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I do not call you names, I do not vilify you, I do not attack you in any way and yet you continue to abuse me at every chance even when I'm not in the convo.
Is that so? You never attacked me without provocation then? And that time you called me "impotent" also never happened? In any case, you and Bucky Ball have both earned every ounce of contempt I've shown you so far with your dishonest conduct.

(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I believe Thump asked you once not to use him as a weapon. So now go apologize and humble yourself before him so you can get your forgiveness, [...]
Have you already forgotten the context of that incident? He took issue with the fact that I used his interactions with you as a weapon against you. Naming Thumpalumpacus as an example of someone I don't talk to the way I talk to you is not "using him as a weapon." If it makes you feel any better, you can replace his name with "earmuffs" or any person on TTA that I don't talk to the way I talk to you. I don't really care because the validity of my argument doesn't hinge on the use of his name specifically.

(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  [...] like you do so many times with other men here.
Why am I not surprised that you think it's a gender issue? Let me spell it out for you once again: It's your obnoxious combination of arrogance, ignorance and intellectual dishonesty that bothers me, not the fact that you have a vagina between your legs. If you had bothered to do any research on my posting history before opening your mouth, you'd know that I have absolutely no problem apologizing to women the same way I do to men.

(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Why? Because I refuse to engage you because of your abusive behaviors. You are an abuser. It's clear for everyone to see. Maybe you should think about that.
Speak for yourself. You're the first person in my four years on this forum to call me an abuser. That should give you some pause.

Also, you clearly don't have a problem with abusive people, seeing as you never called out any of your forum friends on their hideously abusive behavior towards the theists who come here to debate.

(28-06-2016 06:04 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  And this little gem is Benghazi By The Numbers

http://benghazicommittee.com/benghazi-by-the-numbers/

[Image: SbxQ5Bw.jpg?1]
You conveniently forgot to mention the fact that that website is owned by Correct The Record, one of Hillary Clinton's Super PACs. This is a textbook example of your ignorance and your unwillingness to do research. I can't even imagine how triggered you would be if someone cited a Trump Super PAC like Great America PAC in support of the claim that Trump committed no wrongdoing in the Trump University case. There's no doubt that you would dismiss it immediately without taking a single look at it.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-06-2016, 07:32 AM
I can't reply to a wall of tex on my phone.

Vosur,

You have a serious anger management problem. You would do well to address it with professional help. That's all.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 07:33 AM
(29-06-2016 07:05 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  But if you think the odds are that she will be convicted of anything are absurd. I do predict however, if nothing happens conspiracy nuts will claim all of the 1,000s of investigators were in on the cover up.

I can't wait for the big foot conspiracies to pop up when nothing happens.
If only you knew how ironic it is for a Clinton supporter to fault people for coming up with conspiracy theories. Have you heard the term "vast right-wing conspiracy" before? Guess which candidate popularized it and continues to use it to this day.

29-06-2016, 07:33 AM
(29-06-2016 07:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 06:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The fact she is not in jail speaks a lot about the democratic party.

Huh You would like people to be jailed without trial? How novel. You should visit any of the many wonderful dictatorships around the globe illustrating how one may build a fine society with such a system.

Fair enough, but it would end up with her in trouble anyway. Let me rephrase that as, how the democratic party won't let any information out on this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 07:35 AM
(29-06-2016 06:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 06:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

and again why did she delete the emails?

Also to add we know what she is in trouble for, she violated the rules and she should get in trouble for it. The fact she is not in jail speaks a lot about the democratic party.

My friend, you do need to be more open to accepting new facts and integrating new evidence into your thinking. It's not a crime to adjust opinions.

But so far no evidence has come up to adjust an opinion that she has done nothing wrong. Even the way she has delivered the information is in fact criminal.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-06-2016, 08:01 AM
(29-06-2016 07:32 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  You have a serious anger management problem. You would do well to address it with professional help. That's all.
That's a cute attempt at armchair psychology. Care to offer anything more substantial than that? You know, like a counter-argument backed by citations?

You should let CosmicRaven know about my serious anger management problem, by the way. I'm sure she'd love to hear all about how incredibly angry I am when I formulate my responses to your posts while watching comedy shows with her. Laughat

29-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Heatheness Wrote:You just can't stop the personal attacks on me. Wow, who knew it was THAT small.
To address another one of your pathetically weak comebacks to me: I can give you the names of three women on TTA who have seen it and can tell you all about its size. That or I can just send you some pictures. How about it, Heatheness? Wink

29-06-2016, 09:09 AM
(29-06-2016 08:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
Heatheness Wrote:You just can't stop the personal attacks on me. Wow, who knew it was THAT small.
To address another one of your pathetically weak comebacks to me: I can give you the names of three women on TTA who have seen it and can tell you all about its size. That or I can just send you some pictures. How about it, Heatheness? Wink

schlong pics, schlong pics, everybody gather round. Vosur is PMing schlong pics!
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post