Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
Wow! I have to congratulate you on having so effectively and virtually single-handedly derailed this thread. Well done. Clap

(29-06-2016 07:18 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I do not call you names, I do not vilify you, I do not attack you in any way and yet you continue to abuse me at every chance even when I'm not in the convo.
Is that so? You never attacked me without provocation then? And that time you called me "impotent" also never happened? In any case, you and Bucky Ball have both earned every ounce of contempt I've shown you so far with your dishonest conduct.

(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I believe Thump asked you once not to use him as a weapon. So now go apologize and humble yourself before him so you can get your forgiveness, [...]
Have you already forgotten the context of that incident? He took issue with the fact that I used his interactions with you as a weapon against you. Naming Thumpalumpacus as an example of someone I don't talk to the way I talk to you is not "using him as a weapon." If it makes you feel any better, you can replace his name with "earmuffs" or any person on TTA that I don't talk to the way I talk to you. I don't really care because the validity of my argument doesn't hinge on the use of his name specifically.

(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  [...] like you do so many times with other men here.
Why am I not surprised that you think it's a gender issue? Let me spell it out for you once again: It's your obnoxious combination of arrogance, ignorance and intellectual dishonesty that bothers me, not the fact that you have a vagina between your legs. If you had bothered to do any research on my posting history before opening your mouth, you'd know that I have absolutely no problem apologizing to women the same way I do to men.

(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Why? Because I refuse to engage you because of your abusive behaviors. You are an abuser. It's clear for everyone to see. Maybe you should think about that.
Speak for yourself. You're the first person in my four years on this forum to call me an abuser. That should give you some pause.

Also, you clearly don't have a problem with abusive people, seeing as you never called out any of your forum friends on their hideously abusive behavior towards the theists who come here to debate.

(28-06-2016 06:04 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  And this little gem is Benghazi By The Numbers

http://benghazicommittee.com/benghazi-by-the-numbers/
You conveniently forgot to mention the fact that that website is owned by Correct The Record, one of Hillary Clinton's Super PACs. This is a textbook example of your ignorance and your unwillingness to do research. I can't even imagine how triggered you would be if someone cited a Trump Super PAC like Great America PAC in support of the claim that Trump committed no wrongdoing in the Trump University case. There's no doubt that you would dismiss it immediately without taking a single look at it.

Back on topic.....

Could someone point me in the direction of an apolitical link explaining briefly what Ms Clinton has done to warrant such vitriol regarding the Benghazi incident? And I'm not sure that I understand any connection between this incident and her apparent misuse of the Sate (or her?) email server.

Are the two events even remotely connected, or is this just another opportunity for the Hillary haters to vent their spleen—as many Americans seem to do with all/any of their government power-brokers?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
29-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Seriously, that was over the top, Vosur. you can choose to simply stay out of her threads, to not comment. That is the mature thing to do. Before you come back with basically "she started it", take a moment to reflect on it. That's what children do. Resist the urge to reply to every thing you see and disagree with.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
29-06-2016, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 09:44 AM by GirlyMan.)
(29-06-2016 07:35 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  But so far no evidence has come up to adjust an opinion that she has done nothing wrong.

Lemme parse that. I do not think that means what you think it means.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 09:59 AM
(29-06-2016 09:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Wow! I have to congratulate you on having so effectively and virtually single-handedly derailed this thread. Well done. Clap

(29-06-2016 07:18 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Is that so? You never attacked me without provocation then? And that time you called me "impotent" also never happened? In any case, you and Bucky Ball have both earned every ounce of contempt I've shown you so far with your dishonest conduct.

Have you already forgotten the context of that incident? He took issue with the fact that I used his interactions with you as a weapon against you. Naming Thumpalumpacus as an example of someone I don't talk to the way I talk to you is not "using him as a weapon." If it makes you feel any better, you can replace his name with "earmuffs" or any person on TTA that I don't talk to the way I talk to you. I don't really care because the validity of my argument doesn't hinge on the use of his name specifically.

Why am I not surprised that you think it's a gender issue? Let me spell it out for you once again: It's your obnoxious combination of arrogance, ignorance and intellectual dishonesty that bothers me, not the fact that you have a vagina between your legs. If you had bothered to do any research on my posting history before opening your mouth, you'd know that I have absolutely no problem apologizing to women the same way I do to men.

Speak for yourself. You're the first person in my four years on this forum to call me an abuser. That should give you some pause.

Also, you clearly don't have a problem with abusive people, seeing as you never called out any of your forum friends on their hideously abusive behavior towards the theists who come here to debate.

You conveniently forgot to mention the fact that that website is owned by Correct The Record, one of Hillary Clinton's Super PACs. This is a textbook example of your ignorance and your unwillingness to do research. I can't even imagine how triggered you would be if someone cited a Trump Super PAC like Great America PAC in support of the claim that Trump committed no wrongdoing in the Trump University case. There's no doubt that you would dismiss it immediately without taking a single look at it.

Back on topic.....

Could someone point me in the direction of an apolitical link explaining briefly what Ms Clinton has done to warrant such vitriol regarding the Benghazi incident? And I'm not sure that I understand any connection between this incident and her apparent misuse of the Sate (or her?) email server.

Are the two events even remotely connected, or is this just another opportunity for the Hillary haters to vent their spleen—as many Americans seem to do with all/any of their government power-brokers?

They always say vaguely "she could have handled it differently" but never offer any explanation as to how she could've handled it differently.

29-06-2016, 10:15 AM
"...if only they knew when to stop raking the muck...."

Theodore Roosevelt

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
29-06-2016, 10:19 AM
(29-06-2016 10:15 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  "...if only they knew when to stop raking the muck...."

Theodore Roosevelt

lol I'm watching "The Roosevelts: An Intimate History" right now. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2016, 10:21 AM
(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:39 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Smoke & mirrors until the evidence is presented and she's convicted. Drinking Beverage

Well the evidence has been found, but the problem is one thing, corruption. As vosur pointed out the evidence that it was her fault. However it isn't that easy. The goal isn't to prove her guilty, but instead how to indict her without somebody getting in the way. It is like stalking your prey. Even if the animal is sick and weak you have to make sure that you time everything right so that another animal doesn't come along and fuck it up.

You do realize that your J.D. and bar exams don't mean dick when you move to Japan right?

#sigh
29-06-2016, 10:24 AM
(28-06-2016 10:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 07:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Not a Hillary fan at all....

In fact, if she left the planet on a permanent basis, I'd be fine with it..................

But....

The station chief in Benghazi did not ask for additional security - and in fact turned down offers for such aid ---- thinking that adding security would "separate him from the people" --- which, was his call............. As it turned out --- a bad call -- and it cost him his life............

Hillary Clinton, bears no responsibility for his demise (in my estimation) ---

But, she's still a fucking sack of political shit, who should not be allowed to wield any political power...................(again, in my estimation)

No, you just don't like her. But, exactly what I would expect from a gun worshiper.

You don't read much, do you?????

But, that's what I'd expect from a loudmouthed poet......

I said --she's not responsible for the snafu in Benghazi....

She's a reprehensible liar - this is true ---

but, she wasn't responsible for the goatfuck in Benghazi......

....Get it this time?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-06-2016, 10:25 AM
(29-06-2016 09:22 AM)skyking Wrote:  Seriously, that was over the top, Vosur. you can choose to simply stay out of her threads, to not comment. That is the mature thing to do. Before you come back with basically "she started it", take a moment to reflect on it. That's what children do. Resist the urge to reply to every thing you see and disagree with.
I would appreciate it if you could stop mischaracterizing my motivations (e.g. by insinuating that I participate in these threads to voice my disagreement rather than to expose her demonstrable ignorance and dishonesty). I warned Heatheness a little more than two weeks ago that the only way to stop me from calling her out whenever she lies is by starting to tell the truth. As you can see, she chose to keep lying instead. I don't deny that I'm very abrasive when I'm talking to her, but as I've said before, I consider this treatment to be warranted in light of the fact that she continues to support a corrupt warmonger for President of the United States.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-06-2016, 10:31 AM
(29-06-2016 10:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I would appreciate it if you could stop mischaracterizing my motivations (e.g. by insinuating that I participate in these threads to voice my disagreement rather than to expose her demonstrable ignorance and dishonesty). I warned Heatheness a little more than two weeks ago that the only way to stop me from calling her out whenever she lies is by starting to tell the truth. As you can see, she chose to keep lying instead. I don't deny that I'm very abrasive when I'm talking to her, but as I've said before, I consider this treatment to be warranted in light of the fact that she continues to support a corrupt warmonger for President of the United States.

This is starting to be disruptive to the community and prevents rational discourse. Other people would like to discuss the topic.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post