Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 11:57 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Benghazi Scandal Fizzled To Nothing
(29-06-2016 10:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I consider this treatment to be warranted in light of the fact that she continues to defend the idea that a corrupt warmonger would make for a good US president.

I think the idea that a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, corrupt birther businessman as POTUS is a far more tenable position. Thumbsup

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 10:34 AM
(29-06-2016 10:21 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well the evidence has been found, but the problem is one thing, corruption. As vosur pointed out the evidence that it was her fault. However it isn't that easy. The goal isn't to prove her guilty, but instead how to indict her without somebody getting in the way. It is like stalking your prey. Even if the animal is sick and weak you have to make sure that you time everything right so that another animal doesn't come along and fuck it up.

You do realize that your J.D. and bar exams don't mean dick when you move to Japan right?

Well maybe if japan didn't have americas dick so far down its throat it is touching the stomach lining, I honestly wouldn't care.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 10:39 AM
(29-06-2016 10:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 10:21 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You do realize that your J.D. and bar exams don't mean dick when you move to Japan right?

Well maybe if japan didn't have americas dick so far down its throat it is touching the stomach lining, I honestly wouldn't care.

I don't understand. Are you saying yuor obsession with moving to Japan is because America's dick is so far down its throat it is touching their stomach lining? ... You don't really know what a J.D. is do you. Welp. That bit of sarcasm fell flat.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 10:51 AM
(29-06-2016 10:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 10:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well maybe if japan didn't have americas dick so far down its throat it is touching the stomach lining, I honestly wouldn't care.

I don't understand. Are you saying yuor obsession with moving to Japan is because America's dick is so far down its throat it is touching their stomach lining? ... You don't really know what a J.D. is do you. Welp. That bit of sarcasm fell flat.

no no, what I was saying was I am only concerned about the election because of it. Maybe in after the election in japan that will change.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 11:12 AM
(29-06-2016 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  This is starting to be disruptive to the community and prevents rational discourse. Other people would like to discuss the topic.
What's stopping them? My posts in these threads don't prevent anyone else from discussing the given topic or from engaging in rational discourse (as evidenced by the fact that there are dozens of posts from other people in every single one of them).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-06-2016, 11:13 AM
(29-06-2016 11:12 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  This is starting to be disruptive to the community and prevents rational discourse. Other people would like to discuss the topic.
What's stopping them? My posts in these threads don't prevent anyone else from discussing the given topic or from engaging in rational discourse (as evidenced by the fact that there are dozens of posts from other people in every single one of them).

Yabbut, who wants to sift through all that vitriol to find morsels of conversation? Not me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
29-06-2016, 11:43 AM
(29-06-2016 11:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yabbut, who wants to sift through all that vitriol to find morsels of conversation? Not me.
Well, you're free to put me on ignore to avoid seeing any of my vitriol in the future. The same goes for Bucky Ball and Heatheness. The fact that neither of them have done it even after countless of these encounters is very telling.

29-06-2016, 11:58 AM
(29-06-2016 11:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 11:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yabbut, who wants to sift through all that vitriol to find morsels of conversation? Not me.
Well, you're free to put me on ignore to avoid seeing any of my vitriol in the future. The same goes for Bucky Ball and Heatheness. The fact that neither of them have done it even after countless of these encounters is very telling.

Why would I want to put you on ignore? You have good contributions. Just quit the bickering already. I don't want to have to spend an hour plucking this thread apart and putting the fight parts in the pit. Not going to argue with you about this, I don't care for that sort of discourse. Just save me the trouble, please. I know you are under a lot of stress and need to vent. It's ok. But maybe find another way if you can.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
29-06-2016, 12:10 PM
(29-06-2016 10:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I would appreciate it if you could stop mischaracterizing my motivations (e.g. by insinuating that I participate in these threads to voice my disagreement rather than to expose her demonstrable ignorance and dishonesty).

I warned Heatheness a little more than two weeks ago that the only way to stop me from calling her out whenever she lies is by starting to tell the truth. As you can see, she chose to keep lying instead. ...

girly parsing. .... Consider ..... Consider .... I think Girly likes you better when you participate in threads to express your disagreement instead of explicitly admitting you're a goddam motherfucking asshole trying to bust somebody's balls like a fucking dog mounting another dog to demonstrate dominance. Worse yet, you're not even very good at it.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 12:18 PM
(29-06-2016 11:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  Why would I want to put you on ignore? You have good contributions. Just quit the bickering already. I don't want to have to spend an hour plucking this thread apart and putting the fight parts in the pit. Not going to argue with you about this, I don't care for that sort of discourse. Just save me the trouble, please. I know you are under a lot of stress and need to vent. It's ok. But maybe find another way if you can.
You know I've always liked you, Dom. I respect you enough to tone down the vitriol to a more acceptable level, but nothing short of a ban is going to stop me from calling out ignorance and dishonesty wherever I see it. I'm relentless like that.

(29-06-2016 12:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  girly parsing. .... Consider ..... Consider .... I think Girly likes you better when you participate in threads to express your disagreement instead of explicitly admitting you're a goddam motherfucking asshole trying to bust somebody's balls like a fucking dog mounting another dog to demonstrate dominance. Worse yet, you're not even very good at it.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post