Benito Mussolini, British Agent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2013, 06:51 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct...CMP=twt_gu

Quote:History remembers Benito Mussolini as a founder member of the original Axis of Evil, the Italian dictator who ruled his country with fear and forged a disastrous alliance with Nazi Germany. But a previously unknown area of Il Duce's CV has come to light: his brief career as a British agent.

Archived documents have revealed that Mussolini got his start in politics in 1917 with the help of a £100 weekly wage from MI5.

For the British intelligence agency, it must have seemed like a good investment. Mussolini, then a 34-year-old journalist, was not just willing to ensure Italy continued to fight alongside the allies in the first world war by publishing propaganda in his paper. He was also willing to send in the boys to "persuade'' peace protesters to stay at home.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-06-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Benito Mussolini, British Agent
British intelligence also killed Rasputin.

FACT.

World war one was serious business.
01-07-2013, 03:00 AM
(30-06-2013 07:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  British intelligence also killed Rasputin.

FACT.

World war one was serious business.

Not only was World War I serious business, it was pretty much the histories largest family feud.

Yay international Royal bloodlines and inter/intra-breeding.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
05-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Previous work with CIA or Mi5 doesn't mean that one was always working for them and their interests. One would need to show continued collaboration.

Example: (I have to) if the CIA starts an organization with the purpose of destabilizing and overthrowing countries in the late 70s then this group continues to destabilize countries that are anti-American through the 80's 90's and to present day. Then guess what, this organization is still used by the CIA.
05-07-2013, 10:18 AM
(05-07-2013 08:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  Previous work with CIA or Mi5 doesn't mean that one was always working for them and their interests. One would need to show continued collaboration.

Example: (I have to) if the CIA starts an organization with the purpose of destabilizing and overthrowing countries in the late 70s then this group continues to destabilize countries that are anti-American through the 80's 90's and to present day. Then guess what, this organization is still used by the CIA.

I wasn't claiming he continued working for MI5 just showing a funny way how small things can be related without be causal. MI5 didn't intend for Mussolini to become a dictator and go to war with them but that was a result of their actions. Much the way the CIA didn't intend for Al Qaeda to grow from the Mujahideen when they were fighting the Soviets. BTW thank you for debunking your entire worldview since you have never show any evidence for what you are claiming.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-07-2013, 10:22 AM
(05-07-2013 10:18 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 08:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  Previous work with CIA or Mi5 doesn't mean that one was always working for them and their interests. One would need to show continued collaboration.

I wasn't claiming he continued working for MI5 just showing a funny way how small things can be related without be causal. MI5 didn't intend for Mussolini to become a dictator and go to war with them but that was a result of their actions. Much the way the CIA didn't intend for Al Qaeda to grow from the Mujahideen when they were fighting the Soviets. BTW thank you for debunking your entire worldview since you have never show any evidence for what you are claiming.

Ignoring evidence doesn't mean that evidence doesn't exist. I love how when I ask "what do you consider convincing evidence" I never get an answer. Not answering that question allows wiggle room in that one can deny anything and everything as not credible evidence.
05-07-2013, 10:39 AM
(05-07-2013 10:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 10:18 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I wasn't claiming he continued working for MI5 just showing a funny way how small things can be related without be causal. MI5 didn't intend for Mussolini to become a dictator and go to war with them but that was a result of their actions. Much the way the CIA didn't intend for Al Qaeda to grow from the Mujahideen when they were fighting the Soviets. BTW thank you for debunking your entire worldview since you have never show any evidence for what you are claiming.

Ignoring evidence doesn't mean that evidence doesn't exist. I love how when I ask "what do you consider convincing evidence" I never get an answer. Not answering that question allows wiggle room in that one can deny anything and everything as not credible evidence.

Convincing evidence would mean a paper trail, photographs of meetings, intercepted communications, documented money transfers, all undoctored of course. You're making a large claim so you need to provide some concrete proof and commentary from biased 3rd parties (namely Iran and RT) is not good enough without the things I listed before.

05-07-2013, 04:42 PM
So what news sources would be acceptable?
05-07-2013, 04:50 PM
(05-07-2013 04:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  So what news sources would be acceptable?

Unsupported? None. With full documentation as I laid out I would accept RT or that Iranian news site you like but again it would have to be undoctored. You asked for what evidence it would take and I gave you a list, if you can provide it then you can convince me you aren't just making this up but until then you have an unsubstantiated claim.

05-07-2013, 04:57 PM
(05-07-2013 04:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 04:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  So what news sources would be acceptable?

Unsupported? None. With full documentation as I laid out I would accept RT or that Iranian news site you like but again it would have to be undoctored. You asked for what evidence it would take and I gave you a list, if you can provide it then you can convince me you aren't just making this up but until then you have an unsubstantiated claim.

So for example if I posted a picture of John McCain meeting with terrorists in Syria, along with U.S. media news papers about the meeting, and McCain not denying he met with the guys, is that considered good enough?