Benito Mussolini, British Agent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Benito Mussolini, British Agent
(05-07-2013 04:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 04:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Unsupported? None. With full documentation as I laid out I would accept RT or that Iranian news site you like but again it would have to be undoctored. You asked for what evidence it would take and I gave you a list, if you can provide it then you can convince me you aren't just making this up but until then you have an unsubstantiated claim.

So for example if I posted a picture of John McCain meeting with terrorists in Syria, along with U.S. media news papers about the meeting, and McCain not denying he met with the guys, is that considered good enough?

For the overall conspiracy, No, to show that the US might be supporting that group in syria, it would be a start. As I said you are making a very large claim so your evidence for said claim needs to be on a scale with what you are saying.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-07-2013, 05:45 PM
(05-07-2013 05:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 04:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  So for example if I posted a picture of John McCain meeting with terrorists in Syria, along with U.S. media news papers about the meeting, and McCain not denying he met with the guys, is that considered good enough?

For the overall conspiracy, No, to show that the US might be supporting that group in syria, it would be a start. As I said you are making a very large claim so your evidence for said claim needs to be on a scale with what you are saying.

So then you would have a better explanation as to why McCain was visiting terrorists in Syria? Just for a chit chat? A poker tournament? I am guessing you don't believe McCain went to Syria and met with terrorists?
05-07-2013, 05:55 PM
No evidence is good enough to overcome belief. If you can look at a picture,read news confirmation of the picture, the man in the picture confirming he was there and met with those guys in the pic.....and still deny that what took place in the pic and as reported in respectable news sources...then there is nothing that any evidence can do to destroy a belief.
05-07-2013, 06:02 PM
(05-07-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 05:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  For the overall conspiracy, No, to show that the US might be supporting that group in syria, it would be a start. As I said you are making a very large claim so your evidence for said claim needs to be on a scale with what you are saying.

So then you would have a better explanation as to why McCain was visiting terrorists in Syria? Just for a chit chat? A poker tournament? I am guessing you don't believe McCain went to Syria and met with terrorists?

I forgot I was talking to a simpleton let me break it down for you. A Picture of Senator John McCain R-AZ meeting with known terrorists would raise alarms and would show something duplicitous going on however that alone would not prove your larger claim more evidence would be required.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-07-2013, 09:33 PM
(05-07-2013 06:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  So then you would have a better explanation as to why McCain was visiting terrorists in Syria? Just for a chit chat? A poker tournament? I am guessing you don't believe McCain went to Syria and met with terrorists?

I forgot I was talking to a simpleton let me break it down for you. A Picture of Senator John McCain R-AZ meeting with known terrorists would raise alarms and would show something duplicitous going on however that alone would not prove your larger claim more evidence would be required.

What in your personal opinion would be the reason for John McCain to fly to Syria and meet with terrorists?
05-07-2013, 09:59 PM
(05-07-2013 09:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 06:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I forgot I was talking to a simpleton let me break it down for you. A Picture of Senator John McCain R-AZ meeting with known terrorists would raise alarms and would show something duplicitous going on however that alone would not prove your larger claim more evidence would be required.

What in your personal opinion would be the reason for John McCain to fly to Syria and meet with terrorists?

Knowing McCain a photo op and to try to drum up support for his latest war mongering. If he was working as an end around for the Executive branch I would be surprised, McCain has never been a team player and has mainly been worried about #1. Granted that is all hypothetical and based on public information and a look at Senator McCain's record.

06-07-2013, 04:09 AM
(05-07-2013 09:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 09:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  What in your personal opinion would be the reason for John McCain to fly to Syria and meet with terrorists?

Knowing McCain a photo op and to try to drum up support for his latest war mongering. If he was working as an end around for the Executive branch I would be surprised, McCain has never been a team player and has mainly been worried about #1. Granted that is all hypothetical and based on public information and a look at Senator McCain's record.

McCain met with rebel leaders who he claims he didn't know were terrorists and they discussed logistical needs and support for the terrorists.

He didn't just go there to take some pictures with people.

McCain isn't even denying that he met with the leaders, he simply claimed he had no clue that some of them in the meeting were terrorists, in a court of law this is still aiding and abetting terrorists.

Again any and all evidence put forth will never be measurable to your belief. Pictures and meetings with terrorists? Well golly gee whiz kids that's just an innocent photo op, nothing to see here kiddos.

Are you really getting that stupid?
06-07-2013, 08:05 AM
(06-07-2013 04:09 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 09:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Knowing McCain a photo op and to try to drum up support for his latest war mongering. If he was working as an end around for the Executive branch I would be surprised, McCain has never been a team player and has mainly been worried about #1. Granted that is all hypothetical and based on public information and a look at Senator McCain's record.

McCain met with rebel leaders who he claims he didn't know were terrorists and they discussed logistical needs and support for the terrorists.

McCain isn't even denying that he met with the leaders, he simply claimed he had no clue that some of them in the meeting were terrorists, in a court of law this is still aiding and abetting terrorists.

Again any and all evidence put forth will never be measurable to your belief. Pictures and meetings with terrorists? Well golly gee whiz kids that's just an innocent photo op, nothing to see here kiddos.

You asked me for an alternate reason and I even said that it was hypothetical. This is why no one bothers taking you seriously. I notice however even when given a straightforward list of evidence required you still produce none. An opinion alone does not prove anything and as of yet you have offered 0 hard evidence for this thing you say say is so huge it is controlling practically the entire world.

06-07-2013, 08:57 AM
(06-07-2013 08:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 04:09 AM)I and I Wrote:  McCain met with rebel leaders who he claims he didn't know were terrorists and they discussed logistical needs and support for the terrorists.

You asked me for an alternate reason and I even said that it was hypothetical. This is why no one bothers taking you seriously. I notice however even when given a straightforward list of evidence required you still produce none. An opinion alone does not prove anything and as of yet you have offered 0 hard evidence for this thing you say say is so huge it is controlling practically the entire world.

I never said anything was controlling the world. You listed evidence and I showed correctly that no evidence is good enough. McCain meeting with rebel leaders, some being terrorists and discussing logistics of arming them, to you can be passed off as just a photo op. the method of doing that shows that there is no evidence to satisfy you. Your belief is that the U.S. doesn't fund Alqaeda, belief trumps all counter evidence.
06-07-2013, 09:05 AM
(06-07-2013 08:57 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 08:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You asked me for an alternate reason and I even said that it was hypothetical. This is why no one bothers taking you seriously. I notice however even when given a straightforward list of evidence required you still produce none. An opinion alone does not prove anything and as of yet you have offered 0 hard evidence for this thing you say say is so huge it is controlling practically the entire world.

I never said anything was controlling the world. You listed evidence and I showed correctly that no evidence is good enough. McCain meeting with rebel leaders, some being terrorists and discussing logistics of arming them, to you can be passed off as just a photo op. the method of doing that shows that there is no evidence to satisfy you. Your belief is that the U.S. doesn't fund Alqaeda, belief trumps all counter evidence.

Except you didn't present any evidence. You have none and you know it. I gave you a list and now you are trying to play that well no evidence would be good enough. No the list I gave you would prove conclusively that you are correct now, put up or shut up.