Benjamin Netanyahu Ordered to Hasten Jewish Messiah's coming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2011, 02:38 PM

Video Benjamin Netanyahu Ordered to Hasten Jewish Messiah's coming
While there's a naughty X Rated part of me that answers the thread subject with, what? Jesus is into hand jobs? Confused
Bad Gassy, bad, bad!
I had to share this.

Two for the thread of one. Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2011, 02:53 PM

RE: Benjamin Netanyahu Ordered to Hasten Jewish Messiah's coming
Having come from Reform Judaism, I can tell you that the Chasidim were just as disgusting then as they are to me now.
11-04-2011, 07:50 PM
I love how with most prophecies its always "soon" that the messiah is coming. Jesus himself even implied he would return in due haste. He told his followers that not all of them would taste death before his return...

Truly a crazy man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2011, 08:28 PM

(11-04-2011 02:53 PM)Dak Wrote:  Having come from Reform Judaism, I can tell you that the Chasidim were just as disgusting then as they are to me now.

Aren't the Chasidim the one's who refer to "Zionists" in Israel corrupting Israel?
I'm quite ignorant of the whole Palestine/Israel politic. Much less Judaism.
12-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Chasidim and Haredim (Chasidim is a branch of the Haredi movement) is made up of different sects. there is no central leadership in the haredi movement. Neturei Karta is the sect that is anti-Israel and anti-zionism
Find all posts by this user
12-04-2011, 10:37 AM

(12-04-2011 08:16 AM)CJ-Canadian Wrote:  Chasidim and Haredim (Chasidim is a branch of the Haredi movement) is made up of different sects. there is no central leadership in the haredi movement. Neturei Karta is the sect that is anti-Israel and anti-zionism
Ah, I see. What is the Neturei Karta's point, in being opposed? I could look this up of course, but I prefer asking someone who knows than looking on Google for sites that may not be the best resource for the true facts.
12-04-2011, 04:16 PM

(12-04-2011 10:37 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  
(12-04-2011 08:16 AM)CJ-Canadian Wrote:  Chasidim and Haredim (Chasidim is a branch of the Haredi movement) is made up of different sects. there is no central leadership in the haredi movement. Neturei Karta is the sect that is anti-Israel and anti-zionism
Ah, I see. What is the Neturei Karta's point, in being opposed? I could look this up of course, but I prefer asking someone who knows than looking on Google for sites that may not be the best resource for the true facts.
If I'm right, I believe it is because they think that the Jewish people aren't ready for Israel yet.
15-04-2011, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 02:19 PM by shiranl.)
(12-04-2011 04:16 PM)Dak Wrote:  
(12-04-2011 10:37 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  
If I'm right, I believe it is because they think that the Jewish people aren't ready for Israel yet.

No, it's because they believe the only Jewish state which has the right to exist is based on the Halacha law. Something like Iran in Jewish style....Also, Naturei Karta arn't the only sect of Haredim who don't accept Israel as a Jewish state, Satimer sect, for example, don't accpet Israel from the same reason as the Natureu Karta has.

Of course, neither of them is bothered from the fact they live here, don't pay taxes, don't serve in the army and basicly do nothing and still get health insurence, social care, protection of the IDF, representatives in the Knesset, etc, etc etc....

And btw, I don't know if you notice it, but the first video is from 1990. A few months ago Bibi took his children to eat cheaseburger in McDonalds.....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user