Benny Hinn charged with fraud and tax evasion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Benny Hinn charged with fraud and tax evasion
I was wrong, there is a god. Cool

Televangelist Who Said God Would Destroy LGBT Community Charged With Fraud, Tax Evasion
Rev. Benny Hinn raised millions for a “healing center" that was never built.

A televangelist who claimed the gay community would suffer God’s punishment is suffering the wrath of the Internal Revenue Service: The Texas offices of Pastor Benny Hinn were raided by IRS investigators on Wednesday, though Hinn himself was not present.

“We are primarily investigating Title 26, which is tax evasion and general fraud against the government,” an IRS agent told LGBTQ Nation.

In 1995, Hinn declared God would destroy the gay community (spoiler: it didn’t happen) and he has claimed homosexuality is caused by fathers who didn’t hug their sons. He linked being gay to “perversion” and criticized pastors who say that homosexuality is not a sin.

Hinn, who has been preaching since the 1970s, claims to have healing powers that can purportedly cure blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS and other maladies. A 2004 CBC TV documentary examining Hinn’s miracle healings reported staffers routinely prevented audience members from taking the stage, preferring instead to use pre-screened candidates. “People who look like me are never allowed on stage,” wrote UK evangelist Justin Peters, who has cerebral palsy and walks with crutches. “It’s always somebody who has some disability or disease that cannot be readily seen.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
03-05-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Benny Hinn charged with fraud and tax evasion
Ha -
Quote:GRAPEVINE, TX—After raiding offices of Benny Hinn, federal agents have confirmed to the press that they were unable to find a single shred of sound doctrine anywhere within the building occupied by Benny Hinn Ministries.

“We tore that place apart and I can confirm that there was absolutely zero biblical theology to be found,” an IRS spokesperson revealed at a Friday press briefing.

“Not only were there no biblical teachings, there wasn’t even a Bible in the vicinity of the ministry,” he added.

Hinn has been in the headlines since the raid, with IRS agents and postal inspectors photographed walking in and out of his Dallas-area offices, carrying what appeared to be boxes and documents. From Paris, the wealthy televangelist issued a brief statement, chastising the IRS for raiding his offices and warning them to “touch not God’s anointed.”

“You will never connect any sort of sound doctrine to my ministry in any way, so you might as well stop looking,” Hinn said.

I found this quote on this christee™ site.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
03-05-2017, 04:01 PM
GOOD.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
03-05-2017, 04:03 PM
(03-05-2017 03:59 PM)kim Wrote:  Ha -
Quote:GRAPEVINE, TX—After raiding offices of Benny Hinn, federal agents have confirmed to the press that they were unable to find a single shred of sound doctrine anywhere within the building occupied by Benny Hinn Ministries.

“We tore that place apart and I can confirm that there was absolutely zero biblical theology to be found,” an IRS spokesperson revealed at a Friday press briefing.

“Not only were there no biblical teachings, there wasn’t even a Bible in the vicinity of the ministry,” he added.

Hinn has been in the headlines since the raid, with IRS agents and postal inspectors photographed walking in and out of his Dallas-area offices, carrying what appeared to be boxes and documents. From Paris, the wealthy televangelist issued a brief statement, chastising the IRS for raiding his offices and warning them to “touch not God’s anointed.”

“You will never connect any sort of sound doctrine to my ministry in any way, so you might as well stop looking,” Hinn said.

I found this quote on this christee™ site.

I have no idea what sound doctrine even means.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
03-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Isn't this the coat swinging preacher that KC used to have as part of his signature?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-05-2017, 04:22 PM
(03-05-2017 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Isn't this the coat swinging preacher that KC used to have as part of his signature?

Yes it is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-05-2017, 04:23 PM
(03-05-2017 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Isn't this the coat swinging preacher that KC used to have as part of his signature?

Yup!

03-05-2017, 04:36 PM
How in hell would the IRS know what was "sound doctrine" or "Biblical theology" ?
I don't get this. Dodgy

Oh.
I forgot.
This is the Bible Belt.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Benny Hinn is guilty of fraud.
In other news, water is wet.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
03-05-2017, 04:53 PM
[Image: YMak9qQ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post