Benny Hinn is in my church!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Benny Hinn is in my church!!!!
Holy shit!!!! The man himself is here in South Africa in my church. If I don't get reconverted today then I never will. Just kidding. Wow!!! I wanna see people fall under the anointing of the "holy ghost". He just started singing "For you are glorious".

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BlackMason's post
23-02-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Benny Hinn is in my church!!!!
(23-02-2014 01:19 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Holy shit!!!! The man himself is here in South Africa in my church. If I don't get reconverted today then I never will. Just kidding. Wow!!! I wanna see people fall under the anointing of the "holy ghost". He just started singing "For you are glorious".

[Image: 20614-2.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-02-2014, 01:43 PM
(23-02-2014 01:19 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Holy shit!!!! The man himself is here in South Africa in my church. If I don't get reconverted today then I never will. Just kidding. Wow!!! I wanna see people fall under the anointing of the "holy ghost". He just started singing "For you are glorious".

Whaaaaaaaat ? Aw man... Your church is fail church... We get infestations of these scumbags occasionally... Hope he makes a fool of himself Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Might be worthy of a laugh or two. Smile

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

23-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Oh, that fuckin' guy.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
28-02-2014, 05:49 AM
(23-02-2014 01:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Whaaaaaaaat ? Aw man... Your church is fail church... We get infestations of these scumbags occasionally... Hope he makes a fool of himself Angry

Well he didn't do anything strange. I guess he was saving his best tricks for the service he said he'd be attending later that eveningDodgy. It was pretty cool seeing the dude though I must admit. The respect exuding from the crowd was tangible. Everyone was silent. Gotta admit it's pretty cool watching one of the best do their thing. Even con men.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
28-02-2014, 06:16 AM
He suffers from a floppy lightsaber.
28-02-2014, 06:25 AM
(28-02-2014 06:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  He suffers from a floppy lightsaber.

Is that why his wife divorced him a few years back?

28-02-2014, 08:35 AM
You should try and get up on stage and just do opposite of what he wants you to do.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-02-2014, 10:26 AM
(28-02-2014 08:35 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You should try and get up on stage and just do opposite of what he wants you to do.

Just found this on youtube, 1.15 - 1.30 into it, very near the beginning.

He walks along a line of women standing there crying and he gently pushes them over. Except the woman in a red top and blue jeans inadvertently resists and stays standing because she's too busy crying. When Benny Hinn looks around and sees her still standing he goes back and gives her a great big shove. Listen to how angrily he says "Thanks" the second time when she's still standing.

[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post