Berlin Imam arrested for recruiting for ISIS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2015, 12:45 PM
Berlin Imam arrested for recruiting for ISIS
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschlan...58003.html

Not only did he recruit people to go to Syria and join ISIS, he also colected weapons parts and other military equiptment such as night goggles and sent them to Iraq.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Berlin Imam arrested for recruiting for ISIS
(15-10-2015 12:45 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschlan...58003.html

Not only did he recruit people to go to Syria and join ISIS, he also colected weapons parts and other military equiptment such as night goggles and sent them to Iraq.

They should take away his passport, stick him on a plane and dump him in Syria.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
15-10-2015, 04:26 PM
(15-10-2015 03:57 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 12:45 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschlan...58003.html

They should take away his passport, stick him on a plane and dump him in Syria.

Jailing him seems to be more prudent in my opinion. I don't think giving him the chance to kill more Iraki, Syrians or Kurde is a good option.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
15-10-2015, 04:47 PM
(15-10-2015 04:26 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 03:57 PM)Marozz Wrote:  They should take away his passport, stick him on a plane and dump him in Syria.

Jailing him seems to be more prudent in my opinion. I don't think giving him the chance to kill more Iraki, Syrians or Kurde is a good option.

A lot of these idiots enjoy the comforts of the west and have no problem sending gullible young people to their deaths. Stick the likes of him on the front line and he'll shit in his pants. Offer him the chance to become a martyr or spend a few years in a German jail, he'll take jail.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
15-10-2015, 05:09 PM
(15-10-2015 04:47 PM)Marozz Wrote:  A lot of these idiots enjoy the comforts of the west and have no problem sending gullible young people to their deaths. Stick the likes of him on the front line and he'll shit in his pants. Offer him the chance to become a martyr or spend a few years in a German jail, he'll take jail.

A LOT of these nutcases see value in martyrdom. Look at early Xianity, for example.

Have you ever read Pliny's letter to Trajan?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.