Bernie & Hillary "Scorched earth" morons.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2016, 05:58 AM
RE: Bernie & Hillary "Scorched earth" morons.......
(06-04-2016 03:09 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 07:23 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Either way, I would be happy with at least 4 years of the government fighting itself, instead of the people.

How would that be any different than what we have now?

Right now, both sides are too concerned with spying on literally everyone. They are using the terrorists as an excuse, or worse are actually controlling the terrorists toward the goal of monitoring everything and everyone worldwide. I do not trust them at all. The should be an excuse to do many things, but to sift through everyone's life until you find something you don't like? This I don't accept. If the government is literally turned against itself, we will have at least 4 years of freedom. If some of the scum that is in office "Clinton", that expect all of us to obey all the crazy laws but share classified info with china or do other things that any of us would be arrested for actually get prosecuted. That would give us more years of freedom. As far as I see it, the spying isn't just going to hurt criminals. Everything you do on windows 10 is reported back to Microsoft and more than likely the government. If you have a good idea that might make you rich, it might be stolen. All you will know is that when you go for a patent that one for your item already exists. You would never know that it was handed off to someone that already owns a large corporation that can complete the prototype before you can even get started. They just need to fake the dates on when they came up with the idea and it belongs to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply