Bernie Makes The Impossible Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Bernie Makes The Impossible Happen
I think I'm just gonna jump on the Trump bandwagon now.
The US is obviously not gonna elect the clear best candidate so fuck them. They deserve Trump.

Donald Trump 2016!!
Make America great again by making it even shittier to begin with!

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
11-03-2016, 05:57 AM
(10-03-2016 05:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm just gonna jump on the Trump bandwagon now.
The US is obviously not gonna elect the clear best candidate so fuck them. They deserve Trump.

Donald Trump 2016!!

Didn't you elect Lord Sauron? Fuckin' kiwis...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2016, 07:08 AM
I just don't know *what* we would do without all dem *furineers* telling us 'Muricans what we need to know about US politics. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-03-2016, 07:29 AM
(11-03-2016 07:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I just don't know *what* we would do without all dem *furineers* telling us 'Muricans what we need to know about US politics. Facepalm

This is a joke, right?

Actually the world is watching America more closely and with more depth than most Americans. Or so it seems.

America, I just typed a simple question into google to check the US dept to China, the winner of the cold war. It is scary.

China is the largest holder of U.S. debt. At the end of March, the Treasury Department announced that China owned $1.261 trillion worth of U.S. government securities. That's more than 20% of the U.S. total foreign debt. That means China now holds the power to drastically impact interest rates in the United States.

Source.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-03-2016, 10:18 AM
(10-03-2016 05:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm just gonna jump on the Trump bandwagon now.

Donald Trump 2016!!

Nobody deserves Trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-03-2016, 12:42 PM
(11-03-2016 07:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I just don't know *what* we would do without all dem *furineers* telling us 'Muricans what we need to know about US politics. Facepalm

This is a joke, right?

Actually the world is watching America more closely and with more depth than most Americans. Or so it seems.

America, I just typed a simple question into google to check the US dept to China, the winner of the cold war. It is scary.

China is the largest holder of U.S. debt. At the end of March, the Treasury Department announced that China owned $1.261 trillion worth of U.S. government securities. That's more than 20% of the U.S. total foreign debt. That means China now holds the power to drastically impact interest rates in the United States.

Source.

But that's irrelevant fearmongering.

The large majority of American debt is held by... Americans. The large majority of foreign-held debt is allied countries - is Japan going to play games with their share? Is Canada?

And of course, Americans also hold others' debts. US-held foreign debt is ~90% as much as foreign-held US debt. That's how lending works.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
11-03-2016, 12:59 PM
(11-03-2016 07:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

This is a joke, right?

Source.

When's that data from, I recall a few months ago Japan actually being higher than China

But Japan isn't a big bad wolf scary threat to people said over and over.. it was in the 80s but not so anymore.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-03-2016, 01:27 PM
(11-03-2016 12:59 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 07:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This is a joke, right?

Source.

When's that data from, I recall a few months ago Japan actually being higher than China

But Japan isn't a big bad wolf scary threat to people said over and over.. it was in the 80s but not so anymore.

The Chinese share is slightly greater (1.2 trillion vs 1.1) and has been for a little while. It's all broken down by treasury department here.

Slightly greater share than that (another 200 billion) if you include Hong Kong listed assets, but seizing those would be a great way for the Chinese to kneecap themselves instead of the US.

... this is my signature!