Bernie Sanders: Donald Trump Is 'A Fraud'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Bernie Sanders: Donald Trump Is 'A Fraud'
(07-02-2017 11:32 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Enough from Bernie. He has great initials though. BS. Just a bag of gas. He couldn't even beat Hillary. Time to shut up BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernie's the one guy talking about the issues nonstop. He doesn't deserve this scorn.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
07-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Bernie's still pissed - rightly so, I might add - that he was bushwhacked by power brokers inside the Dem party that needed a Hillary win to satisfy their SJW agenda.

Still, would rather have an HRC presidency than the current clusterfack that is the DJT one.
07-02-2017, 01:57 PM
(07-02-2017 12:51 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Bernie's still pissed - rightly so, I might add - that he was bushwhacked by power brokers inside the Dem party that needed a Hillary win to satisfy their SJW agenda.

Still, would rather have an HRC presidency than the current clusterfack that is the DJT one.

I give up. Looks like I don't know English anymore.

SJW? HRC I suppose is Hillary. DJT?

I am not googling all this shit when you can just say it. Dodgy

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-02-2017, 01:58 PM
DJT - donald j trump

SJW - social justice warrior

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
07-02-2017, 02:02 PM
(07-02-2017 01:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 12:51 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Bernie's still pissed - rightly so, I might add - that he was bushwhacked by power brokers inside the Dem party that needed a Hillary win to satisfy their SJW agenda.

I give up. Looks like I don't know English anymore.

SJW? HRC I suppose is Hillary. DJT?

I am not googling all this shit when you can just say it. Dodgy

Sorry about that. I should have been clearer; my fault.

HRC = Hillary Rodham Clinton

DJT = Donald John Trump

SJW = Social Justice Warrior

*edit* I see someone's already beat me to it.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
07-02-2017, 02:23 PM
I guess I'm one of the silent majorities. I'm from Canada. DJT probably not good for us. For Americans. I'm so happy. About time someone stood up for the corrupt HRC and left wingers in Washington. I personally hope we had a more people that ran in Canada that are non politicians. Maybe Kevin O'Leary will get in. Myself I hope it's Lisa Rait.

07-02-2017, 02:41 PM
(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I guess I'm one of the silent majorities. I'm from Canada. DJT probably not good for us. For Americans. I'm so happy. About time someone stood up for the corrupt HRC and left wingers in Washington. I personally hope we had a more people that ran in Canada that are non politicians. Maybe Kevin O'Leary will get in. Myself I hope it's Lisa Rait.

Would you hire a street sweeper to do open heart surgery on you? Why do people always seem to think a non-politicians occupying a political positions is a good idea. It's idiotic. We're watching the result of this stupid concept with disastrous results right here in the US. You can do whatever you want in Canada but for gawds sake don't, I repeat...DON'T.. follow our example.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-02-2017, 02:54 PM
(07-02-2017 02:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I guess I'm one of the silent majorities. I'm from Canada. DJT probably not good for us. For Americans. I'm so happy. About time someone stood up for the corrupt HRC and left wingers in Washington. I personally hope we had a more people that ran in Canada that are non politicians. Maybe Kevin O'Leary will get in. Myself I hope it's Lisa Rait.

Would you hire a street sweeper to do open heart surgery on you? Why do people always seem to think a non-politicians occupying a political positions is a good idea. It's idiotic. We're watching the result of this stupid concept with disastrous results right here in the US. You can do whatever you want in Canada but for gawds sake don't, I repeat...DON'T.. follow our example.

What's a politician. Just a bullshitter who can get people behind them. None of them had any real experience to go into politics. Teachers, lawyers, mba's. Etc. You would think that voting in a career politician they would know what the hell they are doing. The us and Canada are both in a huge s-storm when I comes to the economy. So much for the experience that politicians bring. Just to line their own pockets. Perhaps a stir up in the way things are done. Not the norm is what we all need. Once again. I'm glad he was hired. Not fired.

07-02-2017, 03:03 PM
(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I guess I'm one of the silent majorities.
Ummm... Trump was elected with about 63 million votes out of a voting age population of about 232 million. That means he got just over one-quarter voter support. Hardly a majority, silent or otherwise.

(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I'm from Canada. DJT probably not good for us.
I'm from Canada too. No, not good for us, or Americans, or the rest of the world, having a petulant man-baby within reach of the nuclear football.
(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  For Americans. I'm so happy. About time someone stood up for the corrupt HRC and left wingers in Washington.
I think you meant, "stood up against the corrupt HRC..." You'll get no defence of HRC from me but by any measure you wish to use she would be a far more effective President, with an even hand on the tiller, than the current Liar-In-Chief and his "alternative facts."
(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I personally hope we had a more people that ran in Canada that are non politicians.
I see this has already been addressed so I won't repeat the effort.
(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Maybe Kevin O'Leary will get in. Myself I hope it's Lisa Rait.
O'Leary's business record is dubious at best. Even those who worked with him on Dragon's Den think he'd be a disaster as PM.

From an article in the Globe and Mail:
Quote:Arlene Dickinson, his former sparring mate on Dragons’ Den is no fan either. She says he’s an opportunistic self-promoter who lacks compassion. “I don’t think it [a government led by him] would help the underprivileged,” she told the CBC. “I don’t think it would be a country that would represent the core values that we as Canadians adhere to.”
Source: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/k...e33916053/ (Note: The article may be behind a paywall. If you want the entire article, let me know and I'll copy/paste the whole thing in another thread.)

Personally, I'm with you on Raitt. I think she has a lot to learn but she's probably the most rational one next to Bernier. But she'll probably have to pay political homage to the right-wing extremists that hold such sway in the Conservative caucus (similar to what's happening with Patrick Brown in Ontario).
07-02-2017, 03:54 PM
(07-02-2017 02:23 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  About time someone stood up for the corrupt HRC and left wingers in Washington.

I think most of us would agree that Clinton is corrupt, and that we're not happy about that. But it's silly to pretend that Trump isn't corrupt. If corruption is your yardstick, you don't want either of them. Those of us who voted for Clinton were not giving a thumbs-up to corruption -- we were voting for her despite that, because she was still (and remains) a better choice than Trump. Sometimes you have to choose the lesser of two evils.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post