Bernie Sanders: Donald Trump Is 'A Fraud'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Bernie Sanders: Donald Trump Is 'A Fraud'
(08-02-2017 11:11 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 04:27 PM)Ace Wrote:  

in other news water is wet

While he is saying the truth, I think it's time we started viewing Trump in his proper context as a proxy for Republicans. They are with him lockstep. It is Republicans, not just Donald Trump. Republicans are Donald Trump.

I so hope that you are wrong. Sadcryface

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2017, 11:29 AM
(08-02-2017 11:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 11:11 AM)tomilay Wrote:  While he is saying the truth, I think it's time we started viewing Trump in his proper context as a proxy for Republicans. They are with him lockstep. It is Republicans, not just Donald Trump. Republicans are Donald Trump.

I so hope that you are wrong. Sadcryface

They have somehow managed to create an appearance of daylight between him and themselves, even as they support him whenever the rubber hits the road. They should own him and be seen to own him.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
08-02-2017, 12:08 PM
(08-02-2017 11:29 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 11:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  I so hope that you are wrong. Sadcryface

They have somehow managed to create an appearance of daylight between him and themselves, even as they support him whenever the rubber hits the road. They should own him and be seen to own him.

I think there is a lot of pushing and jostling about who gets to dominate on what issues. None of his people are compatible with each other, and all of them have agendas to push. Narcissists are easily manipulated.

It's going to all blow up sooner or later.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man