Bernie Supporters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2016, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 03:59 PM by Adrianime.)
Bernie Supporters
I'm not actually against Bernie himself. But man oh man do his outspoken supporters annoy me.

Common things I've been seeing:
-"Hillary is corrupt, a terrible person, and I will never vote for her. If Sanders doesn't win the nomination, I'll write him in."
-"The system is rigged against Bernie."
-"Bernie or Bust!"
-"Feel the Bern!"
-"Hillary owns the media."
-"Queen Hillary will get the nomination because Bernie is being sabotaged."
-"Let the people's voice be heard! Bernie should get the nomination." (Bernie has neither the popular vote, a delegate lead, or a super delegate lead).
-"Nobody likes Hillary! Yet she is winning. Obviously this is corrupt politics at its finest." (see parenthetical statement above).

BAH! Freakin Bernie die-hards have some epic whining and antagonizing skills. You know what I have not seen ONCE? "Hey, this is the policy that Bernie put forth, and I find it vastly superior to the alternative that Hillary has provided because of reasons X, Y, and Z." (proceeds to explain policy).

I'm not really offering anything of substance here. But it feels good to "say that out loud".

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
18-05-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Bernie Supporters
At least you see people supposedly caring about politics. I live in the world's of broken down rather humanly talk about the weather or complain the boss sucks folks.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-05-2016, 04:03 PM
You haven't heard Bernie's platform? Really? He wants to provide free health care like civilized countries have for their citizens and free college educations for anyone who can make the grade without finishing college half a million bucks in debt. Those are the two that I find best. These should be basic rights for the richest country in the world, not te maniacal destroying of every country that has different ideas of how they should be governed. No more offense military would be my platform Military only for defense! I was involved in the 1968 movement at the Democrat convention in Chicago that year. They same time that Bernie was arrested. I have spoken to some of the people I am still in touch with and I may have met Bernie back then.
18-05-2016, 04:07 PM
(18-05-2016 04:03 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  You haven't heard Bernie's platform? Really? He wants to provide free health care like civilized countries have for their citizens and free college educations for anyone who can make the grade without finishing college half a million bucks in debt. Those are the two that I find best. These should be basic rights for the richest country in the world, not te maniacal destroying of every country that has different ideas of how they should be governed. No more offense military would be my platform Military only for defense! I was involved in the 1968 movement at the Democrat convention in Chicago that year. They same time that Bernie was arrested. I have spoken to some of the people I am still in touch with and I may have met Bernie back then.
I only said what I haven't seen his supporters say.

I'm (mostly) not against free health care and schooling. But I think incrementally approaching those ideals is best.

18-05-2016, 04:13 PM
I'll have to search for it, but there someone post a link that let's you find out what candidate best suits you just from their positions on topics. Like globle warming, gay rights, that sort of thing. After all was said and done. I fell with 98% Bernie , 96% Hillary, and 2% Trump.

When I get more time i'll give more key points. Why i'm pro Bernie.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
18-05-2016, 04:44 PM
I see mostly anti Sanders stuff on fb.

Very little pro Clinton.

The republicans seem to be stunned into silence.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-05-2016, 04:45 PM
(18-05-2016 04:13 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'll have to search for it, but there someone post a link that let's you find out what candidate best suits you just from their positions on topics. Like globle warming, gay rights, that sort of thing. After all was said and done. I fell with 98% Bernie , 96% Hillary, and 2% Trump.

Probably talking about isidewith. I'm less than 90 for both Hillary and Bernie. And I have nothing against Bernie! It's the attitude of his outspoken supporters that bother me.

18-05-2016, 04:49 PM
(18-05-2016 04:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:13 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'll have to search for it, but there someone post a link that let's you find out what candidate best suits you just from their positions on topics. Like globle warming, gay rights, that sort of thing. After all was said and done. I fell with 98% Bernie , 96% Hillary, and 2% Trump.

Probably talking about isidewith. I'm less than 90 for both Hillary and Bernie. And I have nothing against Bernie! It's the attitude of his outspoken supporters that bother me.

What about the attitudes of the outspoken Hilary and Trumppy supporters?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-05-2016, 05:07 PM
(18-05-2016 04:49 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 04:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Probably talking about isidewith. I'm less than 90 for both Hillary and Bernie. And I have nothing against Bernie! It's the attitude of his outspoken supporters that bother me.

What about the attitudes of the outspoken Hilary and Trumppy supporters?
Have noticed a relatively small amount of outspoken Hillary supporters. They can be annoying as well, but the volume seems much lower.

Outspoken Trump supporters -> Rainbow Vomit

18-05-2016, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 05:19 PM by Adrianime.)
(18-05-2016 04:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I see mostly anti Sanders stuff on fb.

Very little pro Clinton.

The republicans seem to be stunned into silence.
My facebook is heavily pro-Bernie. I think being non pro-Bernie in Washington State is akin to being an atheist in the south (27 to 74 delegate split in Bernie's favor).. (kidding)

Edit: I should note that pro-Bernie and anti-Clinton were being counted as one in the same in what I said above.

[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post