Bernie Supporters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Bernie Supporters
I honestly don't care enough between Bernie and Hillary. I agree with both enough to where I'll be happy no matter who gets the nomination. And many of my friends are staunch Bernie supporters and I do still love them. They are reasonable people and we can disagree amiably.

But I do know the Bernie supporters you speak of. I have started ignoring them on Facebook because it has gotten so shrill. Some of them just have hate boners for Hillary and others just strike me as petulant whining. Because if they can't get exactly what they want then they're gonna take their toys and go home.

I get frustration over a political system which has essentially become an oligarchy of money. I have $30k+ in student loans, I get the frustration of that. Im not gonna bash the goals of the campaign. But I'm not gonna say that the conduct of the Bernie or bust crowd is flattering on them or on him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
24-05-2016, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2016 11:22 AM by Adrianime.)
RE: Bernie Supporters
Samantha Bee on related topics: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...chill-out/

Ohh, also the "why am I persecuted clip" is Cruz when he was in a play in College.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply