Bernie Supporters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: Bernie Supporters
Latest poll out yesterday shows Bernie beating Trump by 4 points, but Trump beating Hillary by 3 points. Yes it's a Fox News poll but it's the FOX/Anderson/Shaw poll which has a "B" rating from fivethirtyeight, not the regular fox news/opinion dynamics poll.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
19-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Bill can't be VP. He served 8 years as POTUS so is now ineligible to run for any office that can put him in the White House.

Regarding VP, I'd be shocked if she picked Sanders. He's too left and she's going to focus on the center. She probably picks someone center right to make all the republicans who don't like trump more comfortable.

As for the polls, they don't matter until we get through the conventions. Too early to look at polls.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
19-05-2016, 07:43 AM
(19-05-2016 07:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  As for the polls, they don't matter until we get through the conventions. Too early to look at polls.

I'm seeing the same thing all over Facebook and other forums. "Polls don't matter this early."

The same people were screaming "Hillary will be president, just look at the polls" only last month when she was up 10-15 points over Trump.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
19-05-2016, 07:53 AM
(19-05-2016 07:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  Bill can't be VP. He served 8 years as POTUS so is now ineligible to run for any office that can put him in the White House.

Regarding VP, I'd be shocked if she picked Sanders. He's too left and she's going to focus on the center. She probably picks someone center right to make all the republicans who don't like trump more comfortable.

As for the polls, they don't matter until we get through the conventions. Too early to look at polls.

There's nothing about ineligible for any office. He could, while not really, he could become speaker of the house running for house and while not an elected role he is still eligible to be appointed secretary of state or secretary or defense which are 5th and 6th in line. It goes on with various secretary positions like that onward.

It's just due to the amendments on Vice President qualifications in the 12th amendment, it does appear to apply the 22nd amendment which made it so you can't be elected president if you served 2 terms. Because the 12th says all rules applying to elected presidents apply to the vice president too.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Polls didn't matter then either. That human beings are fickle and irrational doesn't change reality. Polls this early don't matter. Once the Democrats nail down their nominee, then you can start looking at polls. But, they are still going to be very much in flux through the summer.

I expect that Hillary is the nominee, she won't be indicted, and she will beat Trump. But, none of that is a lock. Too early to call.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
19-05-2016, 08:01 AM
I wonder if the early influence of an actual Iowa Straw Poll which they canceled this time around would of done something different. Though what Bernie's cred was then compared to 6 months later in Iowa surely was growing, not like he was highly known at all then.

I'm sure at least a couple of the nearly 20 Republicans may of dropped out, Tim Pawlenty dropped out after the strawpoll in 2007.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-05-2016, 08:14 AM
If you find them annoying, you'll love this parody from Collegehumor. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
19-05-2016, 08:31 AM
(19-05-2016 08:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If you find them annoying, you'll love this parody from Collegehumor. Big Grin

Hahaha, exactly.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
19-05-2016, 09:14 AM
(19-05-2016 04:31 AM)Ace Wrote:  hillary campaign paid $1 million to online trolls to promote hillary and attack her opposition in social media

Did she admit it? Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
19-05-2016, 10:08 AM
(18-05-2016 04:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The republicans seem to be stunned into silence.

Censored from what I heard. Apparently Facebook is removing conservative view points(and yes many are stupid, they are conservatives, but still free speech)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube