Bernie Supporters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Bernie Supporters
(19-05-2016 10:57 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I also don't believe that facebook has been using political motivation to delete people's posts Tongue.

I am fence sitting, I will wait to see where the evidence goes.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2016, 11:16 AM
(18-05-2016 07:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 05:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am pro-Bernie and find some people just a bit much. Not naming names here but 1 person on my friends list posts 20+ items a day all pro-Bernie or anti-Clinton. It's like calm the fuck down man.

Vosur, is it Vosur? I bet it's Vosur.
I don't like Bernie. My personal favorite is Jim Webb. He has a good mix of Republican and Democrat ideas.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-05-2016, 11:25 AM
(19-05-2016 06:41 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Latest poll out yesterday shows Bernie beating Trump by 4 points, but Trump beating Hillary by 3 points. Yes it's a Fox News poll but it's the FOX/Anderson/Shaw poll which has a "B" rating from fivethirtyeight, not the regular fox news/opinion dynamics poll.

Problem is, Bernie is still in the race. Until it's 1/1, there's no way to know, in the way these polls are presented.
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/poll...vs-clinton

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Quote:But that's not was is important about this election.

Then I am sorry to say that you don't understand that elections are about winning. This time. Not next time.

A Drumpf presidency would fuck up this country beyond belief for the next 40 years if only because there are likely to be at least 3 supreme court appointments.

Before you pooh-pooh everything stop and think how different things would have been if the supreme court had not stolen the 2000 election for Bush.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
19-05-2016, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2016 04:47 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(19-05-2016 02:57 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:But that's not was is important about this election.

Then I am sorry to say that you don't understand that elections are about winning. This time. Not next time.

A Drumpf presidency would fuck up this country beyond belief for the next 40 years if only because there are likely to be at least 3 supreme court appointments.

Before you pooh-pooh everything stop and think how different things would have been if the supreme court had not stolen the 2000 election for Bush.
How would having conservative justices "fuck up" the country? Seems to me that the conservative court has been doing pretty good and actually following the Constitution. We've had some pretty good decisions that actually follow the Constitution lately. We don't need far left judges that legislate from the bench. Conservative justices are much more likely to be strict Constitutionalists.

I'd prefer the Constitution be changed the proper way, rather than some judges making a decision based on political ideology.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
19-05-2016, 05:22 PM
(19-05-2016 04:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We've had some pretty good decisions that actually follow the Constitution lately.

Specifically which decisions? And what part of the Constitution did they follow?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
19-05-2016, 05:25 PM
(19-05-2016 04:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 02:57 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Then I am sorry to say that you don't understand that elections are about winning. This time. Not next time.

How would having conservative justices "fuck up" the country? Seems to me that the conservative court has been doing pretty good and actually following the Constitution. We've had some pretty good decisions that actually follow the Constitution lately. We don't need far left judges that legislate from the bench. Conservative justices are much more likely to be strict Constitutionalists.

I'd prefer the Constitution be changed the proper way, rather than some judges making a decision based on political ideology.

Noting it as a "proper" way is essentially a circular argument of interpretation. It's the roper way according to a strict constitutionalist notion that is the proper way. Thought it's not explicitly nor was explicitly worked that until the 1980s really.

A lot of times the judgement of supposed strict constitutionalist like Thomas and Scalia in their own words is about moral arguments about what society Should be in favor of or not. Which is entirely bonkers as saying it's some strict to the book reading but that's an entirely subjective claim.

then again the one outspoken bothered by Bernie guy I know also constantly complained in his view he didn't like Bernie because he "moralized" all the concepts of politics. I'm not sure there is any difference on these sides of doing it but neither are some more accurate or right notion of what is. Well notion of purity or tradition are far more conservative ideals and the actual value to them to functioning society is all temperamental to how it seems people deal with them.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-05-2016, 05:47 PM
(19-05-2016 04:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 02:57 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Then I am sorry to say that you don't understand that elections are about winning. This time. Not next time.

Thanks for Citizen's United, Asshole!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
19-05-2016, 06:28 PM
(19-05-2016 05:47 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 04:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How would having conservative justices "fuck up" the country? Seems to me that the conservative court has been doing pretty good and actually following the Constitution. We've had some pretty good decisions that actually follow the Constitution lately. We don't need far left judges that legislate from the bench. Conservative justices are much more likely to be strict Constitutionalists.

Thanks for Citizen's United, Asshole!

There's been a few shitty ones, obviously. A constitutional amendment is needed to fix that bullshit.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
19-05-2016, 06:42 PM
(19-05-2016 04:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Conservative justices are much more likely to be strict Constitutionalists.

Why do you think that is a good thing? You sound like a Christian when you try to defend the words of a bunch of drunks centuries dead as sacrosanct. Why do you think the Constitution is sacrosanct? The drunks who wrote it didn't consider it so.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post