Bernie Supporters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2016 10:40 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Bernie Supporters
(21-05-2016 04:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  At least Bernie knows what a Venn diagram is. Hillary is such an embarrassment for the US.

The British people, for the FIRST time in history, began a movement to ban Trump from England. Who's the embarrassment again ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-05-2016, 10:49 AM
(21-05-2016 10:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The British people, for the FIRST time in history, began a movement to ban Trump from England. Who's the embarrassment again ?
Surprise surprise, another poorly thought-out response. Trump and Hillary are both embarrassments to the US, there's no mutual exclusivity there.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-05-2016, 11:02 AM
(21-05-2016 10:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 10:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The British people, for the FIRST time in history, began a movement to ban Trump from England. Who's the embarrassment again ?
Surprise surprise, another poorly thought-out response. Trump and Hillary are both embarrassments to the US, there's no mutual exclusivity there.

Yabut, Bucky has a point.

Clinton would be an embarrassment in the way that Thatcher was an embarrassment.

Trump is an embarrassment in the way that a combination of Boris Johnson, Oswald Mosley and Benny Hill would be an embarrassment.

Not quite the same level of facial blush.

Clinton would be a pink blush.

Trump ... more orange.

Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
21-05-2016, 11:04 AM
(21-05-2016 10:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

LMFAO. "Poorly thought out" = "You do have a point, I presented NO EVIDENCE, and now I have shit". Still waiting for for EVIDENCE for your BELIEF Clinton is the "most corrupt politician of all time", and now also what evidence you have she embarrasses anyone. Surprise surprise more assertions and NO evidence presented.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-05-2016, 11:06 AM
(21-05-2016 11:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LMFAO. "Poorly thought out" = "You do have a point, I presented NO EVIDENCE, and now I have shit". Still waiting for for EVIDENCE for your BELIEF Clinton is the "most corrupt politician of all time", and now also what evidence you have she embarrasses anyone.
You're so easy to rile up. One little poke and you fly off the handle like a child with no control over its emotions. I responded to you in the other thread about Hillary, but you never came back after that.

21-05-2016, 11:24 AM
(21-05-2016 11:06 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 11:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LMFAO. "Poorly thought out" = "You do have a point, I presented NO EVIDENCE, and now I have shit". Still waiting for for EVIDENCE for your BELIEF Clinton is the "most corrupt politician of all time", and now also what evidence you have she embarrasses anyone.
You're so easy to rile up. One little poke and you fly off the handle like a child with no control over its emotions. I responded to you in the other thread about Hillary, but you never came back after that.

...so you admit you poked him on purpose. mMmmm... Drinking Beverage

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
21-05-2016, 11:56 AM
(21-05-2016 11:06 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

No one is "riled up", .... jerk. The "angry card" is for theists. Nice try in changing the subject.
You did reply with "You're a smart guy, figure it out". THAT is supposed to be a reply ? Just like here, NO EVIDENCE. Someone who uses THAT crap has the gall to say ANYTHING about "poorly thought out" ?

Your well worn strategy of attempting to change the subject speaks for itself.
So ..... you had no EVIDENCE in the other thread, and you have none here.
Your credibility has dropped to less than zero.

21-05-2016, 12:11 PM
(21-05-2016 11:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 11:06 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're so easy to rile up. One little poke and you fly off the handle like a child with no control over its emotions. I responded to you in the other thread about Hillary, but you never came back after that.

No one is "riled up", .... jerk. The "angry card" is for theists. Nice try in changing the subject.
You did reply with "You're a smart guy, figure it out". THAT is supposed to be a reply ? Just like here, NO EVIDENCE. Someone who uses THAT crap has the gall to say ANYTHING about "poorly thought out" ?

No, not that one. This one: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid997371

21-05-2016, 12:57 PM
(21-05-2016 12:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 11:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one is "riled up", .... jerk. The "angry card" is for theists. Nice try in changing the subject.

No, not that one. This one: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid997371

Waaa, waaa, waaa.
No evidence seen. None. STILL no evidence for your assertions. No EVIDENCE there either, just bitching.
What a waste. All you can do is whine and complain, in an attempt to DEFLECT from the fact, you have NO SUPPORT for your garbage.

Post your EVIDENCE, or STFU.

Evidence.
That's ALL it's about.
You have none for you assertions/lies/opinions.
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” (Christopher Hitchens).

21-05-2016, 01:23 PM
(21-05-2016 12:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 12:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  No, not that one. This one: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid997371

Waaa, waaa, waaa.
No evidence seen. None. STILL no evidence for your assertions. No EVIDENCE there either, just bitching.
What a waste. All you can do is whine and complain, in an attempt to DEFLECT from the fact, you have NO SUPPORT for your garbage.

Post your EVIDENCE, or STFU.

Evidence.
That's ALL it's about.
You have none for you assertions/lies/opinions.
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” (Christopher Hitchens).
What was that you said about not being riled up again? I have already proven in the thread I linked that you don't concede to being wrong even when someone does show you evidence that refutes one of your claims. Have fun dwelling in your ignorance.