Bernie Supporters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2016 01:43 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Bernie Supporters
(21-05-2016 12:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  No, not that one. This one: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid997371

Waaa, waaa, waaa.
No evidence seen. None. STILL no evidence for your assertions. No EVIDENCE there either, just bitching.
What a waste. All you can do is whine and complain, in an attempt to DEFLECT from the fact, you have NO SUPPORT for your garbage.

Post your EVIDENCE, or STFU.

Evidence.
That's ALL it's about.
You have none for you assertions/lies/opinions.
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” (Christopher Hitchens).
[/quote]

Quote:You know, this is exactly why there is no point in arguing with you about anything. You're such an arrogant, self-aggrandizing little bitch that you will never, ever admit to being wrong, no matter how clear the evidence is. This is coming from years of observation on this forum. I completely refuted your claim that copying classified information never played a part in the e-mail investigation

Being investigated, is not "corrupt" and NOTHING has as yet, even been charged. You have no proof she did anything, knew anything, or even was the one who *may* have been involved. Innocent until proven guilty. That['s teh way it works here. We get you have very little understanding of the US.

Quote:This is already the second or third time that I need to point out to you that she hasn't been convicted or charged because the FBI investigation is still being conducted. You'll probably never get that fact through your thick, know-it-all skull.

LOLOLOL. It was YOU that needed to be told that. Revisionism at it's best.

Quote:Actually, I called her the most corrupt politician in US history. And it's not that I'm unable to provide evidence of her corruption,

Yeah right. Sure you can. But as usual, you claimed she was THE MOST corrupt politician in uS history, yet have not even ONCE BEGUN to address how you know how corrupt OTHERS were, (and just thought we'd not notice you goal post moving, now.

Quote:it's that it's futile to show evidence to a Clinton apologist like yourself who will do the most absurd mental gymnastics to justify her actions. You've demonstrated your unwillingness to acknowledge any of her wrongdoings in the face of indisputable evidence in this very thread.

1. First just above YOu claimed to have schooled me in the VERY thing you are now doing.... again. Facepalm

Quote:There is no question about whether or not she mishandled top secret information; we already know that for a fact from what the press has been told. The only question is whether or not she will be imprisoned for it.

2. Same thing, different sentence. SHE HAS BEEN CONVICTED of NOTHING. Your assumption is totally unfounded, until that happens. May US politicians have purposely/inadvertently "mishandled" information. In her case we know at least some of it was LATER classified.

Quote:In spite of all that, like a deluded theist, you try to argue that Clinton's actions were not only not criminally negligent.

They are not "criminally negligent" until she is CONVICTED of the.

Quote:If you actually had a genuine interest in finding out about her corruption, you would have done your own research into the Clinton Foundation, its many donors and Hillary's actions as Secretary of State.

No one has been convicted. The head of the FBI is a REPUBLICAN.

Quote:Not that it's any of your business what I do for a living, but I work full-time at a Fortune 200 company that develops IT solutions for various US government agencies (CIA, FBI, DoD, IRS and NASA) as well as major corporations like E-Bay, PayPal and Zurich.

Perfect example of you deflection attempts.
So they let you answer the phone. Laughat

Facepalm

Post the EVIDENCE of all your investigations of the Clinton Foundation.
It you HAD ANY evidence, you would post it. You got nothing.

We all know you never did ANY comparative inquiry of any other US politician, as you hate Clinton for some reason, and you pulled the claim of "most corrupt" out of your ass, with NO comparison or method.
Post the comparative chart. LMAO

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2016, 01:47 PM
(21-05-2016 01:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 12:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  No, not that one. This one: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid997371

Waaa, waaa, waaa.
No evidence seen. None. STILL no evidence for your assertions. No EVIDENCE there either, just bitching.
What a waste. All you can do is whine and complain, in an attempt to DEFLECT from the fact, you have NO SUPPORT for your garbage.

Evidence.
That's ALL it's about.
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” (Christopher Hitchens).

Quote:You know, this is exactly why there is no point in arguing with you about anything. You're such an arrogant, self-aggrandizing little bitch that you will never, ever admit to being wrong, no matter how clear the evidence is. This is coming from years of observation on this forum. I completely refuted your claim that copying classified information never played a part in the e-mail investigation

Being investigated, is not "corrupt" and NOTHING has as yet, even been charged. You have no proof she did anything, knew anything, or even was the one who *may* have been involved. Innocent until proven guilty. That['s teh way it works here. We get you have very little understanding of the US.

Quote:This is already the second or third time that I need to point out to you that she hasn't been convicted or charged because the FBI investigation is still being conducted. You'll probably never get that fact through your thick, know-it-all skull.

Quote:Actually, I called her the most corrupt politician in US history. And it's not that I'm unable to provide evidence of her corruption,

Yeah right. Sure you can. But as usual, you claimed she was THE MOST corrupt politician in uS history, yet have not even ONCE BEGUN to address how you know how corrupt OTHERS were, (and just thought we'd not notice you goal post moving, now.

Quote:it's that it's futile to show evidence to a Clinton apologist like yourself who will do the most absurd mental gymnastics to justify her actions. You've demonstrated your unwillingness to acknowledge any of her wrongdoings in the face of indisputable evidence in this very thread.

1. First just above YOu claimed to have schooled me in the VERY thing you are now doing.... again. Facepalm

Quote:There is no question about whether or not she mishandled top secret information; we already know that for a fact from what the press has been told. The only question is whether or not she will be imprisoned for it.

2. Same thing, different sentence. SHE HAS BEEN CONVICTED of NOTHING. Your assumption is totally unfounded, until that happens. May US politicians have purposely/inadvertently "mishandled" information. In her case we know at least some of it was LATER classified.

Quote:In spite of all that, like a deluded theist, you try to argue that Clinton's actions were not only not criminally negligent.

Quote:If you actually had a genuine interest in finding out about her corruption, you would have done your own research into the Clinton Foundation, its many donors and Hillary's actions as Secretary of State.

Quote:Not that it's any of your business what I do for a living, but I work full-time at a Fortune 200 company that develops IT solutions for various US government agencies (CIA, FBI, DoD, IRS and NASA) as well as major corporations like E-Bay, PayPal and Zurich.

Facepalm

We all know you never did ANY comparative inquiry of any other US politician, as you hate Clinton for some reason, and you pulled the claim of "most corrupt" out of your ass, with NO comparison or method.
Oh, look. It's another one of Bucky's lengthy, incoherent tantrums. Yawn. Wake me up when you've conceded that you were wrong about copying classified information not being part of the e-mail investigation. I won't hold my breath.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-05-2016, 02:37 PM
(21-05-2016 01:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 01:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Waaa, waaa, waaa.

Evidence.
That's ALL it's about.

Facepalm

Oh, look. It's another one of Bucky's lengthy, incoherent tantrums. Yawn. Wake me up when you've conceded that you were wrong about copying classified information not being part of the e-mail investigation. I won't hold my breath.

What an infantile pile of crap. More evasion.
Yes, I am known for my incoherent tantrums. Facepalm
So ...... no evidence at all. Nothing.
Also no evidence that Merkle was "driving the German economy into the ground".
LMOA

I think we're done here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-05-2016, 04:45 PM
SmokinSmokin

☆☆☆
21-05-2016, 06:18 PM
(21-05-2016 01:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Oh, look. It's another one of Bucky's lengthy, incoherent tantrums. Yawn. Wake me up when you've conceded that you were wrong about copying classified information not being part of the e-mail investigation. I won't hold my breath.

We're just waiting for you to admit that your claim that Clinton is the most corrupt politician in U.S. history is simply not true; that it is, at best, hyperbole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
21-05-2016, 07:07 PM
(21-05-2016 06:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  We're just waiting for you to admit that your claim that Clinton is the most corrupt politician in U.S. history is simply not true; that it is, at best, hyperbole.
Why would you be waiting for me to do something I already did a couple days ago? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-05-2016, 07:35 PM
(21-05-2016 07:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 06:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  We're just waiting for you to admit that your claim that Clinton is the most corrupt politician in U.S. history is simply not true; that it is, at best, hyperbole.
Why would you be waiting for me to do something I already did a couple days ago? Consider

Because I hadn't seen that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2016, 10:36 PM
This thread....

[Image: 6886478477_6b1642accf.jpg]

☆☆☆
[+] 6 users Like CosmicRaven's post
23-05-2016, 02:29 PM
This article critiquing this John Oliver video (contained in article) was entertaining and interesting.

In case anybody likes to read this stuff.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
23-05-2016, 03:52 PM
(21-05-2016 10:36 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  This thread....

[Image: 6886478477_6b1642accf.jpg]

This is the case for the vast majority of politics threads, here and elsewhere.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post