Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
29-02-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina
(29-02-2016 10:11 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I can't remember who said it, but...

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

The thing is... Vosur... is the last person I would ever expect... he's an intelligent guy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-02-2016, 10:41 AM
(29-02-2016 10:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  The thing is... Vosur... is the last person I would ever expect... he's an intelligent guy.
So are you. No sarcasm. Tongue

Sorry for being so abrasive lately, I've just been kind of on edge and lost my temper.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 11:40 AM
(29-02-2016 10:41 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 10:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  The thing is... Vosur... is the last person I would ever expect... he's an intelligent guy.
So are you. No sarcasm. Tongue

Sorry for being so abrasive lately, I've just been kind of on edge and lost my temper.

This hasn't been merely a "loss of temper" but a complete series of tantrums and ignorant drivel. Own up to being a dick, dick.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
29-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Better to spend one day as a dick than a thousand years...

Never mind I'm not finishing that.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
29-02-2016, 11:57 AM
(29-02-2016 11:40 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  This hasn't been merely a "loss of temper" but a complete series of tantrums and ignorant drivel. Own up to being a dick, dick.
Did you think I was apologizing to you? I'll never forget what you did to kingschosen, you disgusting piece of trash. You can die in a ditch for all I care.

29-02-2016, 12:20 PM
(29-02-2016 11:57 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:40 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  This hasn't been merely a "loss of temper" but a complete series of tantrums and ignorant drivel. Own up to being a dick, dick.
Did you think I was apologizing to you? I'll never forget what you did to kingschosen, you disgusting piece of trash. You can die in a ditch for all I care.

No

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
29-02-2016, 12:20 PM
(29-02-2016 11:57 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

I was mean to KC? Oh my god! Some call the press! Someone tell me where to find some fucks to give!!!! I didn't realize he was beyond criticism! I didn't realize I gave a shit!

If you claim to not care about my opinion, then in what world do you think I care about the value of yours? Drinking Beverage

-Rick
29-02-2016, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 29-02-2016 12:46 PM by TheBeardedDude.)
But I am glad that you admit that your malice is based on a prejudice of me because I wasn't respectful to kingDick and not that it has anything to do with what I have pointed out in these threads.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain :laughtat:

-Rick
29-02-2016, 12:24 PM
(29-02-2016 01:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I love it when cocksure talking heads like you get taken down a notch by Trump. He's been doing it since June and you'll soon be eating your own words as well.

Oooh, you told me!

I think you overrate your own opinion. Tell me how many years you've lived in America, how many American voters you know, and how many American elections you've followed for a year at a time. I'll be happy to compare experience in that field with you any day of the week.

The propaganda has worked on you. Guess that's what happens when all you do is take him at his word without exercising your own critical faculties. Goddamned fish.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-02-2016, 12:31 PM
(29-02-2016 12:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I love it when cocksure talking heads like you get taken down a notch by Trump. He's been doing it since June and you'll soon be eating your own words as well.

Oooh, you told me!

I think you overrate your own opinion. Tell me how many years you've lived in America, how many American voters you know, and how many American elections you've followed for a year at a time. I'll be happy to compare experience in that field with you any day of the week.

The propaganda has worked on you. Guess that's what happens when all you do is take him at his word without exercising your own critical faculties. Goddamned fish.
Did you respond to the wrong post or something? That little rant had nothing to do with what I said. Consider