Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
29-02-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina
(29-02-2016 08:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [...] and an embarrassment to every freethinker out there.

You don't speak for any freethinker but yourself.

Get over yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-02-2016, 12:33 PM
(29-02-2016 12:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Oooh, you told me!

I think you overrate your own opinion. Tell me how many years you've lived in America, how many American voters you know, and how many American elections you've followed for a year at a time. I'll be happy to compare experience in that field with you any day of the week.

The propaganda has worked on you. Guess that's what happens when all you do is take him at his word without exercising your own critical faculties. Goddamned fish.
Did you respond to the wrong post or something? That little rant had nothing to do with what I said. Consider

You must be getting confused with all of the insults you've hurled about

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid953706

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
29-02-2016, 12:38 PM
(27-02-2016 08:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just amazing how all these non US people think they are so expert in US politics. Facepalm

Just amazing to see all these non-cows think they are so expert in cows.

Just amazing to see all these non-christians think they are expert in Christianity.

Just amazing to see these....

Really? Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
29-02-2016, 12:42 PM
(29-02-2016 12:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you respond to the wrong post or something? That little rant had nothing to do with what I said. Consider

I was responding to this personal attack you made:

(29-02-2016 01:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I love it when cocksure talking heads like you get taken down a notch by Trump.

I'm asking you about your experiences as a part of, or interacting with, the American electorate, in order to assess the proper weight I should accord your opinion. Given your obvious difficulties grasping such a simple point, I doubt I'll be giving very many shits about your opinion. Have a nice day.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-02-2016, 12:48 PM
(29-02-2016 12:42 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you respond to the wrong post or something? That little rant had nothing to do with what I said. Consider

I was responding to this personal attack you made:

(29-02-2016 01:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I love it when cocksure talking heads like you get taken down a notch by Trump.

I'm asking you about your experiences as a part of, or interacting with, the American electorate, in order to assess the proper weight I should accord your opinion. Given your obvious difficulties grasping such a simple point, I doubt I'll be giving very many shits about your opinion. Have a nice day.
What opinion? I posted a video in which people who are very much familiar with the American electorate, much more so than you, by the way, repeatedly made predictions about Donald Trump's support among the voter base, predictions which turned out to be wrong every single time. Do you believe that you are more experienced and/or qualified than all of these experts who were featured in the video? What makes you believe that your predictions carry any more weight than theirs?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 01:15 PM
(29-02-2016 12:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Do you believe that you are more experienced and/or qualified than all of these experts who were featured in the video? What makes you believe that your predictions carry any more weight than theirs?

My point wasn't that my opinion has more weight than theirs. My point is that my opinion has more weight than yours, and no matter who you pick to give voice to your opinions, it doesn't matter, because you don't have the personal experience to assess the validity of this or that talking head's views.

Oh, by the way, would you make up your mind about my reputation? The fucking suspense is killing me. No, really.
29-02-2016, 01:25 PM
(29-02-2016 01:15 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  My point wasn't that my opinion has more weight than theirs. My point is that my opinion has more weight than yours, and no matter who you pick to give voice to your opinions, it doesn't matter, because you don't have the personal experience to assess the validity of this or that talking head's views.
It doesn't take personal experience to assess the validity of a political prediction; one need only look at the polling and voting results in the primaries to see if they turned out to be right.

I wonder, are you confident enough in your prediction that you'd bet cash on it? Are you, in other words, willing to put your money where your mouth is? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 01:25 PM
So.....are we done with the whos dick is bigger game?
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-02-2016, 01:29 PM
(29-02-2016 01:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So.....are we done with the whos dick is bigger game?

It's not the game, it's the players.

So in a word, no.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
29-02-2016, 01:47 PM
(29-02-2016 01:29 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So.....are we done with the whos dick is bigger game?

It's not the game, it's the players.

So in a word, no.

At least some of us admit that we are being dicks in response to someone else being a dick in general Wink

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick