Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
29-02-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina
[Image: sweetrapper.png]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 08:04 AM
(29-02-2016 07:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Awww, it's so desperate to insult me that it makes an assumption that I don't support Hillary too. I support Bernie #1, then Hillary #2. If she gets the nomination, I won't be shedding any tears, but you might Laughat
I'd actually love nothing more than for Hillary to win the nomination. Trump will have a much easier time against her than he would against Bernie. She's such an easy target because there are mountains of dirt on her and because she's a textbook example of a corrupt establishment politician who is completely bought by special interests and lobbyists. The only reason she's even doing this well against Sanders is because he's too weak-minded to bring up her support of her rapist husband, her lies about the Benghazi incident, the e-mail scandal and the FBI investigations into her and the Clinton Foundation that are still ongoing. Trump fortunately won't be that nice.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 08:06 AM
(29-02-2016 08:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 07:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Awww, it's so desperate to insult me that it makes an assumption that I don't support Hillary too. I support Bernie #1, then Hillary #2. If she gets the nomination, I won't be shedding any tears, but you might Laughat
I'd actually love nothing more than for Hillary to win the nomination. Trump will have a much easier time against her than he would against Bernie. She's such an easy target because there are mountains of dirt on her and because she's a textbook example of a corrupt establishment politician who is completely bought by special interests and lobbyists. The only reason she's even doing this well against Sanders is because he's too weak-minded to bring up her support of her rapist husband, her lies about the Benghazi incident, the e-mail scandal and the FBI investigations into her and the Clinton Foundation that are still ongoing. Trump fortunately won't be that nice.

You watch too much Fox News and listen to too much Talk Radio. Put down the dipshittery and walk away from the ignorance.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
29-02-2016, 08:10 AM
(29-02-2016 08:06 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You watch too much Fox News and listen to too much Talk Radio. Put down the dipshittery and walk away from the ignorance.
These substantive responses of yours are the highlight of my day. My favorite part is where you demonstrated that my assessment of Clinton is incorrect instead of falsely accusing me of listening to Fox News or Talk Radio.

29-02-2016, 08:12 AM
(29-02-2016 08:10 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:06 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You watch too much Fox News and listen to too much Talk Radio. Put down the dipshittery and walk away from the ignorance.
These substantive responses of yours are the highlight of my day. My favorite part is where you demonstrated that my assessment of Clinton is incorrect instead of falsely accusing me of listening to Fox News or Talk Radio.

Do you prefer Alex Jones? Laughat

Your responses are typical ignorance from the far right, I assumed you'd be listening to the gods of the right. But if this ignorance is coming straight from your own brain, that's even more disturbing. Tongue

-Rick
29-02-2016, 08:13 AM
Also, why would I give you any more of a substantive reply than you've given me? You don't want conversation, you just want to be a dick. Be a dick, get treated like a dick. Drinking Beverage

-Rick
29-02-2016, 08:15 AM
(29-02-2016 08:13 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Also, why would I give you any more of a substantive reply than you've given me? You don't want conversation, you just want to be a dick. Be a dick, get treated like a dick. Drinking Beverage

[Image: ea0fc1c02a35213d3121724bc68228afc5a1337a...ab5e99.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 08:17 AM
(29-02-2016 08:12 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Your responses are typical ignorance from the far right, I assumed you'd be listening to the gods of the right. But if this ignorance is coming straight from your own brain, that's even more disturbing. Tongue
Here we have yet another example of a substantive response from TBD. Take note of the part where he demonstrated that I'm wrong instead of continuing to accuse me of ignorance. You'd think that it would be a piece of cake for a masterful debater such as him to provide a citation to show that Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation are, in fact, not being investigated by the FBI, yet TBD seems to be struggling with this a lot. I wonder why that is. Consider

29-02-2016, 08:17 AM
(29-02-2016 08:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:13 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Also, why would I give you any more of a substantive reply than you've given me? You don't want conversation, you just want to be a dick. Be a dick, get treated like a dick. Drinking Beverage

[Image: ea0fc1c02a35213d3121724bc68228afc5a1337a...ab5e99.jpg]

I could take the high road, but I choose not to today. Why? Because if someone acts like a dick and expects to be respected for it, they should be treated like the dick they are.

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
29-02-2016, 08:19 AM
(29-02-2016 08:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:12 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Your responses are typical ignorance from the far right, I assumed you'd be listening to the gods of the right. But if this ignorance is coming straight from your own brain, that's even more disturbing. Tongue
Here we have yet another example of a substantive response from TBD. Take note of the part where he demonstrated that I'm wrong instead of continuing to accuse me of ignorance. You'd think that it would be a piece of cake for a masterful debater such as him to provide a citation to show that Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation are, in fact, not being investigated by the FBI for corruption, yet TBD seems to be struggling with this a lot.

Laugh out load

Holy shit with the red herrings! Taking a page out of the "religious troll handbook"?

(I'll refrain from bringing up the allegations of fraud against Trump, like Trump university. Or the unethical tactics by Trump in Scotland. Etc, etc, ad nauseum)

-Rick