Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
29-02-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Bernie suffers a humiliating loss in South Carolina
(29-02-2016 08:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:55 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You have a problem. You should seek help. You have this delusion of grandeur that because you keep posting about red herrings, that you are "winning" a contest that only seems to be occurring inside your own head.
Yet another response that is completely void of any facts. I'm not the least bit interested in your opinion, TBD. You claimed that I was ignorant in response to my claims about Clinton. When directly challenged to substantiate your claim, you asserted that this challenge was a red herring. You did not make a case for why it is a red herring, you simply asserted that it is because you don't know how to formulate a coherent argument. You're an intellectual dwarf and an embarrassment to every freethinker out there.

You don't care about my opinion, but keep begging me to respond to your red herrings? Consider Someone is being dishonest.

Red Herring: something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting

Your red herrings are a distraction from literally everything I have said in response to you. I wrongly assumed you knew how to look up the definition of a red herring. I should have known your ignorance was deeper than that.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 09:03 AM
(29-02-2016 09:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 07:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Right, because you and all the others have been so nice to me and everyone else on TTA who ever disagreed with you. Not even kingschosen was spared from the nastiness that people here exhibit whenever someone goes against the majority view.

Nastiness huh? Who was the guy telling me I was dishonest and stupid for disagreeing with him?

Was it VosurDrumpf?

-Rick
29-02-2016, 09:05 AM
(29-02-2016 08:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:55 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You have a problem. You should seek help. You have this delusion of grandeur that because you keep posting about red herrings, that you are "winning" a contest that only seems to be occurring inside your own head.
Yet another response that is completely void of any facts. I'm not the least bit interested in your opinion, TBD. You claimed that I was ignorant in response to my claims about Clinton. When directly challenged to substantiate your claim, you asserted that this challenge was a red herring. You did not make a case for why it is a red herring, you simply asserted that it is because you don't know how to formulate a coherent argument. You're an intellectual dwarf and an embarrassment to every freethinker out there.

Vosur, dude. 1933 was so long ago you missed it. If you want another Stalingrad or Kursk, just ask. Though you will lose.

Sad to say this to a regular member, but you basically took your reputation and shat all over it.

I read Mein Kamph. Terrible book. The prose, though translated into english, was shocking.

The German people this, the German people that. Yeah, they got the shit kicked out of them. Which is what Drumf will do to the US. Is that what you secretly desire? To see the US fall due to Commodus, oops sorry, Drumf?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 09:06 AM
(29-02-2016 09:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You don't care about my opinion, but keep begging me to respond to your red herrings? Consider Someone is being dishonest.

Red Herring: something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting

Your red herrings are a distraction from literally everything I have said in response to you. I wrongly assumed you knew how to look up the definition of a red herring. I should have known your ignorance was deeper than that.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
All you said in response to me is that I was ignorant. How could a challenge to the claim that I'm ignorant be a distraction from your claim that I'm ignorant? You're not very bright and you continue to prove that with every response.

If the next post of yours doesn't demonstrate that my claims about Clinton were based on ignorance rather than facts (remember, I have six articles supporting my position so far, you have zero), then I'm afraid you lose. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 09:08 AM
(29-02-2016 09:06 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 09:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You don't care about my opinion, but keep begging me to respond to your red herrings? Consider Someone is being dishonest.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
All you said in response to me is that I was ignorant. How could a challenge to the claim that I'm ignorant be a distraction from your claim that I'm ignorant? You're not very bright and you continue to prove that with every response.

If the next post of yours doesn't demonstrate that my claims about Clinton were based on ignorance rather than facts (remember, I have six articles supporting my position so far, you have zero), then I'm afraid you lose. Big Grin

Another red herring.

Predictable Drinking Beverage

-Rick
29-02-2016, 09:09 AM
(29-02-2016 09:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Yet another response that is completely void of any facts. I'm not the least bit interested in your opinion, TBD. You claimed that I was ignorant in response to my claims about Clinton. When directly challenged to substantiate your claim, you asserted that this challenge was a red herring. You did not make a case for why it is a red herring, you simply asserted that it is because you don't know how to formulate a coherent argument. You're an intellectual dwarf and an embarrassment to every freethinker out there.

Vosur, dude. 1933 was so long ago you missed it. If you want another Stalingrad or Kursk, just ask. Though you will lose.

Sad to say this to a regular member, but you basically took your reputation and shat all over it.

I read Mein Kamph. Terrible book. The prose, though translated into english, was shocking.

The German people this, the German people that. Yeah, they got the shit kicked out of them. Which is what Drumf will do to the US. Is that what you secretly desire? To see the US fall due to Commodus, oops sorry, Drumf?

I'm surprised his reputation has remained as intact as it has after reading his latest Donaldesque rants. Blink

-Rick
29-02-2016, 09:21 AM
(29-02-2016 09:08 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 09:06 AM)Vosur Wrote:  All you said in response to me is that I was ignorant. How could a challenge to the claim that I'm ignorant be a distraction from your claim that I'm ignorant? You're not very bright and you continue to prove that with every response.

Another red herring.

Thanks for playing, you lose! Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 09:27 AM
(29-02-2016 09:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 09:08 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Another red herring.

Thanks for playing, you lose! Laughat

VosurDrump strikes again. Playing a game no one else is playing and "winning" Laughat

You really showed me. I am so embarrassed to have "lost" to someone of such an intelligence. Drinking Beverage

-Rick
29-02-2016, 09:34 AM
(29-02-2016 07:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 07:37 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Turn into a dick? Or finally feel comfortable letting their shitty personality out into the real world? Consider
An online forum is "the real world" now? Whatever you say, cuck. Laughat
There's more of that weird honoring something as if tradition to it anoint it differently. There's no great claim to lay on that anything like that is less or more real.

This was verging on being a nice sci-fi thread but it got overlooked too quickly

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-02-2016, 10:11 AM
I can't remember who said it, but...

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post