Best Chistmas gift for some US and NZ forum members: China will collapse in 2014

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Best Chistmas gift for some US and NZ forum members: China will collapse in 2014
(26-12-2013 01:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  tl;dr

But why would I want China to collapse? NZ (and the rest of the world) trades heavily with China and much like the effect the recent US collapse had on the rest of the world, a Chinese collapse would have far reaching consequences.

I don't wanna see China collapse, I wanna see China lose this term "communist" that it likes to throw around despite not at all being nor ever was being a communist state. And I want Chinese basic human rights to greatly improve, including things like freedom of speech. The fact that you have to use a proxy to view this site really says it all HU.

Oh and I want people like you HU, brainwashed zombie sheep to be round up and shot because you're part of the problem and don't offer anything of value to this world besides being cannon fodder for your corrupt bullshit government.

Meanwhile, on "Who Wants to be a Trillionaire":

MC: Is that your final solution?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Best Chistmas gift for some US and NZ forum members: China will collapse in 2014
China has the worlds biggest US Dollar currency reserves.

In case of an economical collapse, they would be quite capable of bailing themselves out.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply