Best Gift Ever?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Best Gift Ever?
(24-12-2015 07:22 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 12:53 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I hope your wife is doing okay. Hug
small update. The biopsy is taken and waiting for results. We really liked the doctor, he seems to know his stuff and is highly recommended. He said he liked the shape of the mass, it had the right height to width ration to be benign. This put us quite at ease, now we wait for results next week.

Such good news! Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-06-2017, 06:34 AM
i got a small dog, he is my best friend now
[+] 1 user Likes MuntyJay's post
06-06-2017, 07:00 AM
Best gift received? Probably too many to count, my wife is pretty good at getting me things I like for birthday/so on. Most recently it'd be my fitted Phillies cap from the wife , or a comic book from a friend, which is an old one I used to LOVE as a teenager that was insanely hard to find.

Best given? I honestly don't know, I love getting things for people as it makes them happy. Not necessarily a gift but I recently paid for my wife's engagement ring to be re-stoned and re-coated (the stone had fallen out and it cost ALOT to get it replaced lol.).

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
06-06-2017, 07:01 AM
(18-12-2015 12:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What's the best gift you've ever given and/or received?

When I was a kid, one grandmother gave me a new setting of tableware every Christmas. That was rather boring, year after year. Now the complete tableware set is the only gift from my childhood which I still possess, and it reminds me of my practical grandmother. I've used it for forty years.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
06-06-2017, 07:13 AM
(06-06-2017 07:01 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 12:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What's the best gift you've ever given and/or received?

When I was a kid, one grandmother gave me a new setting of tableware every Christmas. That was rather boring, year after year. Now the complete tableware set is the only gift from my childhood which I still possess, and it reminds me of my practical grandmother. I've used it for forty years.

I used to have something like this but with socks. I used to hate it as a kid, but now I only ever ask for socks as I need them lol. As a kid, I used to buy my great-nan a "Christmas plant" every Christmas [not sure on the real name, very delicate with red leaves] as it was something she liked and appreciated over random presents like "calendars" or other random things from people.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
06-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Best Gift Ever?
Mine was a camping /rafting trip with my wife and kids. Not really a gift you can wrap. But it was special to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes treefireguy's post
06-06-2017, 09:00 AM
(06-06-2017 07:13 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  As a kid, I used to buy my great-nan a "Christmas plant" every Christmas [not sure on the real name, very delicate with red leaves] as it was something she liked and appreciated over random presents like "calendars" or other random things from people.

I assume you mean a poinsettia.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
06-06-2017, 09:05 AM
(06-06-2017 09:00 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 07:13 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  As a kid, I used to buy my great-nan a "Christmas plant" every Christmas [not sure on the real name, very delicate with red leaves] as it was something she liked and appreciated over random presents like "calendars" or other random things from people.

I assume you mean a poinsettia.
Yes, that is the one Laugh out load

I feel like an idiot for not knowing, I must have bought 10 of them over the years. I always associate them with Christmas, thus "Christmas plant". My great-nan loved them, so I would buy her one every year Smile

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
06-06-2017, 10:03 AM
(06-06-2017 08:29 AM)treefireguy Wrote:  Mine was a camping /rafting trip with my wife and kids. Not really a gift you can wrap. But it was special to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the best kind Smile
08-06-2017, 05:20 AM
My friend made for my 20th Birthday a funny slideshow. It was the best gift! Now I want to make something special in return. I even found the resource http://www.creative-photo-design.com/201...ard-ideas/ . I want to make something creative and memorable.
[+] 2 users Like MuntyJay's post