Best Korea leader Kim Fat Fuk...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 03:43 PM by earmuffs.)
Best Korea leader Kim Fat Fuk...
has a slight limp.

The TV news thought it important enough to have a whole news story on it with "North Korean experts" and everything, so I thought I would pass it on as this is huge world news that must gain more awareness for the sake of the entire world's well being.

[Image: meme-pokerface-KVADRAT-600x600.png]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
10-10-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: North Korea leader Kim Fat Fuk...
Is it a slight limp in his dick?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
10-10-2014, 05:28 AM
(10-10-2014 05:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  Is it a slight limp in his dick?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be happy to straighten that out for him with a swift kick.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-10-2014, 05:32 AM
And just for fun... Smile

"due to some traitorous camera error, he's looking like a bit of a chunker." Laugh out load

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
10-10-2014, 05:32 AM
(10-10-2014 05:28 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 05:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  Is it a slight limp in his dick?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be happy to straighten that out for him with a swift kick.

I don't care how swift their kicks are; no way they'd get though the Only Fat North Korean's natural armour.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Personally I love My Dear Leader of Best Korea and I hope that Our Might Lord Kim Il Sung will bless him with healing for his war wounds.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post