Best Nirvana Song?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Best Nirvana Song?
"Surely you didn't think I much cared one way or the other?"

Does that matter? My concern was actually in the reaction my words caused. I want both my intent and my words to be clear and I also don't want to have to go around prefacing everything I say with sarcasm tags in order to avoid further tarnishing of my already questionable reputation... Confused

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 02:58 PM by Vera.)
(23-02-2013 02:44 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Does that matter? My concern was actually in the reaction my words caused. I want both my intent and my words to be clear and I also don't want to have to go around prefacing everything I say with sarcasm tags in order to avoid further tarnishing of my already questionable reputation... Confused

Plus, I eat, breathe and drink sarcasm. Would be ridiculous if I could dish it out and not take it. Drinking Beverage

Also - fuck reputation. People are free to think of me whatever they want. As am I - of them.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-02-2013, 04:26 PM
"Also - fuck reputation. People are free to think of me whatever they want. As am I - of them."

LMAO. Well played.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-07-2013, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013 06:51 PM by TheGulegon.)
Paper Cuts Drinking Beverage

27-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Wasn't this about Nirvana?

I've always been partial to "Lithium" myself though I admit I came close to saying "Teen Spirit" just to annoy the OP.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"
29-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Smells like teen spirit, The Man Who sold the world, where did you sleep last night, lithium, pennyroyal tea.
29-07-2013, 12:04 PM
If I could hear all their songs done by someone else I could maybe get into it enough to decide if I hate their material or I just hate them.

Maybe if I just read the lyrics without having to hear Cobain, I would be able to see what others see.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
31-07-2013, 02:47 PM
My girll ! Tell me where did you sleep last night !

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
27-02-2014, 09:55 PM
All of my favorite Nirvana songs end up being covers....I really love their versions of The Man Who Sold the World, Lake of Fire, Jesus Don't Want Me For a Sunbeam, and Where Did you Sleep Last Night. Like I said...literally all covers haha.
[+] 1 user Likes Punk Pumpkin's post
27-02-2014, 11:15 PM
I'll go with any thing from Unplugged..
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post