Best Worst Movies Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 09:04 PM by Chas.)
RE: Best Worst Movies Ever
(14-04-2013 08:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  I was at a gun show today.

Those gun shows must be really relaxing Chas. I would have thought you'd have ripped the movies more of a new one... Blink

I have unfortunately run out of expletives for Peter Fucking Jackson and his pig-sucking, vomit-inducing, troll-like midget mind and
black hole of negative artistic judgement and integrity (may satan butt-fuck him through eternity), so I am completely at a loss for words. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-04-2013, 09:10 PM
(14-04-2013 08:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 08:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Those gun shows must be really relaxing Chas. I would have thought you'd have ripped the movies more of a new one... Blink

I have unfortunately run out of expletives for Peter Fucking Jackson and his pig-sucking, vomit-inducing, troll-like midget mind and
black hole of negative artistic judgement and integrity (may satan butt-fuck him through eternity), so I am completely at a loss for words. Drinking Beverage

Hey Chas,
Tell us how you really feel. Shocking

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
Find all posts by this user
15-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:I have unfortunately run out of expletives for Peter Fucking Jackson and his pig-sucking, vomit-inducing, troll-like midget mind and

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
19-04-2013, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2013 11:27 AM by f stop.)
By far the absolute worst movie I have ever seen is Lost Tribes.

The movie is badly written, badly acted and badly photographed.

Badly written: the story is almost impossible to follow, but something of a plot does seem to leak through now and then. There are scenes that have absolutely nothing to do with the story. There is a scene where one character we have never seen before is murdered by someone else we have never seen before, and who we never see again, for a motive that is never revealed. In another scene the hero visits a grave and leaves flowers. We never find out whose grave. Almost exactly half way through the movie three guys are introduced for comic relief. The problem is they are not funny.

Badly acted: to call the acting wooden would be an insult to bad actors everywhere.

Badly photographed: One scene is so underexposed that the actors are just silhouettes against a dark background. The scene should have been re-shot. Another scene has a blue cast over it, indicating that the cinematographer did not know enough to put an amber filter on his lens. The movie was shot on 8mm film so in all likelihood the camera used had the filter built in, but the cinematographer did not throw the switch.

Two or three scenes do work, sort of. That's 10 minutes out of 90.

I hate to say this but a few scenes cry out for nudity. I suppose the producer was not able to talk anyone into taking their clothes off, or else he did not believe in nude scenes.

The writer, producer, director shot Lost Tribes on super 8 mm film, edited it on a computer, and sold VHS copies on eBay. His cost was $30,000 and at last report he had made back half his investment. I don't think it's available any longer, lucky you.

Humans arrived on Earth on 22 October 4004 B.C. A few of us are still trying to repair the ship.
19-04-2013, 11:19 AM
(19-04-2013 11:13 AM)f stop Wrote:  By far the absolute worst movie I have ever seen is Lost Tribes.

The movie is badly written, badly acted and badly photographed.

Badly written: the story is almost impossible to follow, but something of a plot does seem to leak through now and then. There are scenes that have absolutely nothing to do with the story. There is a scene where one character we have never seen before is murdered by someone else we have never seen before, and who we never see again, for a motive that is never revealed. In another scene the hero visits a grave and leaves flowers. We never find out whose grave. Almost exactly half way through the movie three guys are introduced for comic relief. The problem is they are not funny.

Badly acted: to call the acting wooden would be an insult to bad actors everywhere.

Badly photographed: One scene is so underexposed that the actors are just silhouettes against a dark background. The scene should have been re-shot. Another scene has a blue cast over it, indicating that the cinematographer did not know enough to put an amber filter on his lens. The movie was shot on 8mm film so in all likelihood the camera used had the filter built in, but the cinematographer did not throw the switch.

The writer, producer, director shot Lost Tribes on super 8 mm film, edited it on a computer, and sold VHS copies on eBay. His cost was $30,000 and at last report he had made back half his investment. I don't think it's available any longer, lucky you.

I've got to see this. Let the search begin!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Tokyo Zombie
Romeo and Juliet (2013)

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Aliens with Sigourney Weaver, and BILL PAXTON! BEST MOVIE EVER. "game over man, game over" Big Grin

Space Mutiny WORST KNOCKOFF EVER. guys at Mystery Science 3000 made it worth watching, though, so maybe that don't count Sad

21-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Snakes of a Plane.

How can a movie with that concept and that name be that good!!??

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Anything by Russ Meyer has to be near the top of the worst, such as
Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-04-2013, 07:59 AM

That's one BigAss Shark

[Image: 9f6.gif]