Best answering machine messages...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Best answering machine messages...
(28-03-2017 01:41 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  *thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump* *beep!*

*thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump* *beeeeeeeep!* CLEAR!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
28-03-2017, 07:12 PM
My British friend used this one:
I might be in the garden,
I might be in the loo.
So leave your name and number
And I'll get back to you.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Captain Congo's post
28-03-2017, 07:38 PM
"Hardware Hank .. leave a message if you 'd like to get nailed".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi, this is the fridge. The answering machine isn't in right now. If you'd like to leave a meassage then please write it down and stick it to my door.

Hi, you've reached the existentialist hotline. We aren't in right now due to a lack of causality. Feel free to leave a message, we may or may not reply. There is no beep.

Hi, you're talking to a disembodied voice that's a frighteningly accurate imitation of my own eminating from a device crafted by alchemy from crystals wrenched from the Earth's darkest depths and the corpses of sea creatures that died millions of years ago. Not too long ago this would have had you burnt at the stake for witchcraft. If you weigh more than a duck leave a meassge.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.