Best biography of Hitler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Best biography of Hitler
While waiting for Polish or English translation of Peter Longerich new biography of Hitler I would like to read another one. I have already read ones by Kershaw, Bullock, Rees, Volker, Grunberg. What others could you reccommend. Is Fest biography of Hitler worth reading? Or maybe Toland work? What's your favorite one? Which author offer a best take and most convincing portrayal of failed artist?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Best biography of Hitler
(04-09-2016 01:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  While waiting for Polish or English translation of Peter Longerich new biography of Hitler I would like to read another one. I have already read ones by Kershaw, Bullock, Rees, Volker, Grunberg. What others could you reccommend. Is Fest biography of Hitler worth reading? Or maybe Toland work? What's your favorite one? Which author offer a best take and most convincing portrayal of failed artist?

This was an interesting read.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
04-09-2016, 01:28 PM
(04-09-2016 01:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 01:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  While waiting for Polish or English translation of Peter Longerich new biography of Hitler I would like to read another one. I have already read ones by Kershaw, Bullock, Rees, Volker, Grunberg. What others could you reccommend. Is Fest biography of Hitler worth reading? Or maybe Toland work? What's your favorite one? Which author offer a best take and most convincing portrayal of failed artist?

This was an interesting read.
Thanks. I see it is based on Linge memoirs. I read similar book - The Hitler Book by Eberle and Uhl. It was interesting I must say.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
04-09-2016, 04:15 PM
I suggest you read this one. Its the only authorized one, although it lacks the later years. Smartass Hobo

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
04-09-2016, 04:22 PM
(04-09-2016 04:15 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I suggest you read this one. Its the only authorized one, although it lacks the later years. Smartass Hobo

I read it. It's shit. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-09-2016, 12:49 PM
(04-09-2016 04:15 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I suggest you read this one. Its the only authorized one, although it lacks the later years. Smartass Hobo
I'm not so interested in Hitler ramblings to read this.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mikhail Bakunin.