Best pic of yesterday's shitshow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Best pic of yesterday's shitshow.
RationalPoet............ Be this lady! If you were at the shitshow yesterday to protest the asshole demagogue, please spread your pics far and wide, and send them to @POTUS @WHITEHOUSE and let that fucker know WE not him, WE are in charge and his bullshit hate will not win long term FUCK CELEBRITY DESPOT!

[/url][Image: 16178887_1438347986186534_86103898639908...e=58D8A0FB]

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: Best pic of yesterday's shitshow.
Damn it, cant get the image to post. It is of an old Asian woman flipping off Trump as he passed by in his crappycade.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Bb but Trump is the holy one, it is your duty to praise him, bow down and worship him NOW BowingBowing Worship SlavesWorship Slaves Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 08:35 AM
This one??

[Image: C2oV1M7WIAAiUcX.jpg:large]
[+] 10 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
21-01-2017, 08:53 AM
I rather liked the one guy prostrate on the ground crying like a little bitch.......

Fucking drama queens......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-01-2017, 10:35 AM
(21-01-2017 08:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Fucking drama queens......

Yes, you are! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-01-2017, 11:12 AM
(21-01-2017 08:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I rather liked the one guy prostrate on the ground crying like a little bitch.......

Hmm, that individual sounds like someone I'd avoid being around IRL. I'm sure he'll also be a nice tool for the anti-SJW "feminism is cancer" bandwagoneers to prop up as an example of a "crybaby culture." I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun with that Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
21-01-2017, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 01:12 PM by adey67.)
(21-01-2017 11:12 AM)cactus Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 08:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I rather liked the one guy prostrate on the ground crying like a little bitch.......

Hmm, that individual sounds like someone I'd avoid being around IRL. I'm sure he'll also be a nice tool for the anti-SJW "feminism is cancer" bandwagoneers to prop up as an example of a "crybaby culture." I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun with that Drinking Beverage

OLB is an ok guy, I don't agree with him in many things but he's funny and up for moral justice. Btw SJWS frequently piss me off by wineing about everyone and everything also so many are a fucking snowflake dickhead and rather than truly caring about their fellow humans they are more interested in which one of them can be the most radical and politically correct, its like a bloody competition I'm a social liberal probably more left wing than you, feminism is cool unless its uber positive discrimination feminism and not equality feminism. Just can't stand those politically correct SJWS, sorry to say they stifle everything including the good.
21-01-2017, 01:06 PM
My original hometown yesterday...

[Image: 5743.jpg?w=1010&q=20&aut...e971759744]

Melbourne, Australia.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
21-01-2017, 03:09 PM
(21-01-2017 08:35 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  This one??

[Image: C2oV1M7WIAAiUcX.jpg:large]

Now, that's fucking hilarious!!

"..Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."