Best pic of yesterday's shitshow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Best pic of yesterday's shitshow.
(21-01-2017 01:06 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
[Image: 5743.jpg?w=1010&q=20&aut...e971759744]

That person with the fancy parasol knows what's up Cool

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
21-01-2017, 03:26 PM
(21-01-2017 08:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I rather liked the one guy prostrate on the ground crying like a little bitch.......

Fucking drama queens......

"OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY ALL OR GUNS' Not in office anymore so now what is your bullshit excuse?

How about YOU fuck off drama queen.

OUR right wing is assaulting the rights of human beings, of multiple backgrounds and morons like you swallow his WW2 Demagoguery. HE is the fucking drama queen who flips out over comedy skits and food critics and thinks twitter is a good place to start an arms race.

Yea, we are pissED off, so, fuck him! Nobody force that asshole to say all the vile things he has for 5 years. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to run.

WE HAVE seen his script before MORON, and when you let political demagoguery grow you end up with Jim Crow, McCarthyism and WW2 Germany.

Lewis didn't get his skull busted in just so an asshole like Trump could destroy our system.

George Takei of Star Trek fame, certainly enjoyed as a kid, our paranoia so much to the point HE and his parents and ENTIRE FAMILY had their property stolen and got shipped off to internment camps, why? His crime was speaking funny and looking funny. HE WAS A FUCKING KID ASSHOLE.

And tell me what crime did Harvey Milk commit? Don't know whom he is, google him. Some dickhead murdered him because a gay man beat him at an election.

Yes jackass, we are pissed off because we have seen Trump's sell of fear before. WE are going to make his life as miserable as we can just like he has made blacks, and LGBT and migrants and refugees, you know OUR FELLOW SPECIES DUMBFUCK.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 03:34 PM
(21-01-2017 03:26 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 08:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I rather liked the one guy prostrate on the ground crying like a little bitch.......

"OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY ALL OR GUNS' Not in office anymore so now what is your bullshit excuse?

OUR right wing is assaulting the rights of human beings, of multiple backgrounds and morons like you swallow his WW2 Demagoguery. HE is the fucking drama queen who flips out over comedy skits and food critics and thinks twitter is a good place to start an arms race.

Yea, we are pissED off, so, fuck him! Nobody force that asshole to say all the vile things he has for 5 years. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to run.

WE HAVE seen his script before MORON, and when you let political demagoguery grow you end up with Jim Crow, McCarthyism and WW2 Germany.

Lewis didn't get his skull busted in just so an asshole like Trump could destroy our system.

George Takei of Star Trek fame, certainly enjoyed as a kid, our paranoia so much to the point HE and his parents and ENTIRE FAMILY had their property stolen and got shipped off to internment camps, why? His crime was speaking funny and looking funny. HE WAS A FUCKING KID ASSHOLE.

And tell me what crime did Harvey Milk commit? Don't know whom he is, google him. Some dickhead murdered him because a gay man beat him at an election.

Yes jackass, we are pissed off because we have seen Trump's sell of fear before. WE are going to make his life as miserable as we can just like he has made blacks, and LGBT and migrants and refugees, you know OUR FELLOW SPECIES DUMBFUCK.

It's crybabies like you that make Trump's win all the more satisfying.

You love to bring up the Japanese internment camps. Guess who did that? A democrat.

And Harvey Milk? Killed by a democrat.

Your irrational fear of Trump is beyond clinical. I suggest professional help Brian.

And your "poetry" is garbage. Don't quit your day job. If you have one.

Trump is your master now.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-01-2017, 03:45 PM
(21-01-2017 03:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is your master now.

And there you have it, right from the helmet.

Trump is now - already - seen as a dictator. A master. A tyrant.

He's already censored the National Parks Service because they spoke the truth, and he's about to gut the National Endowment for the Arts and public broadcasting.

Anyone, with any foresight whatsoever, can see that this bodes ill for democracy and freedom.

And he's only been President for 24 hours.

Stalin would have been proud. Kim Jong Il too.

[Image: e41.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
21-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Ashley Judd on CSPAN TODAY,

Ashley Judd at #WomensMarch—"I am a nasty woman. I'm not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheeto dust."

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-01-2017, 03:51 PM
(21-01-2017 03:26 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  

really think you know something, huh????

I did not vote for President Obama in his first term.
I DID during his second term -- WHY??
Because he had every chance to favor whackadoodle gun control - and didn't.
Why??

He's a sensible guy - and proved it to me.

During a press conference (when the press was going apeshit about gun violence in Mexico) -- President Obama said "We don't need new laws. It's already illegal to sell guns to people in Mexico. We need to enforce the laws we've got.

You never heard me complain about President Obama's stance on guns.

So-
Stick that one right up sideways, ok????

And -- I don't like Trump either....

Quit being such a fuckstick - trying to pretend I do.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-01-2017, 03:58 PM
(21-01-2017 03:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 03:26 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  "OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY ALL OR GUNS' Not in office anymore so now what is your bullshit excuse?

It's crybabies like you that make Trump's win all the more satisfying.

You love to bring up the Japanese internment camps. Guess who did that? A democrat.

And Harvey Milk? Killed by a democrat.

Your irrational fear of Trump is beyond clinical. I suggest professional help Brian.

And your "poetry" is garbage. Don't quit your day job. If you have one.

Trump is your master now.

NO ASSHOLE, like someone else said. PICK UP A HISTORY BOOK.

Standing up to a dangerous political demagoguery is WHY we no longer have segregation. Standing up to political demagoguery is WHY we don't look like North Korea or Saudi Arabia. Standing up to political demagoguery is why gays are no longer arrested, and why we don't throw them off rooftops like the middle east.

No he is NOT my master, and if he thinks he can be, he's got another thing coming. Masters are the days of antiquity. In a free society WE get to criticize and ridicule and blaspheme our elected officials, they are beholden to US we are not his personal property.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
21-01-2017, 04:04 PM
(21-01-2017 03:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is your master now.

Uh... need I remind you that your hero Drumpf is also your master now?

I don't really care one way or the other—being as I live Downunder—but I can see tears before bedtime for you lot. And you too of course LDH.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.