RE: Best xmas film
Or The Shining

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
04-11-2016, 08:19 AM
(04-11-2016 05:02 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Bad Santa gets my vote.

Yes, yes, yes! Bad Santa. Hahahaha. Love that movie but you need to get the unedited for TV version. Every other word is fuck. Laugh out load Here's a sample.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
04-11-2016, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 08:53 AM by TurkeyBurner.)
Christmas Vacation is my holiday must watch. All the others are just background noise.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
04-11-2016, 09:09 AM
(04-11-2016 08:48 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Christmas Vacation is my holiday must watch. All the others are just background noise.

I don't think of Die Hard as a Christmas film. I don't even remember Christmas being mentioned at all in the film, and it's certainly not about Christmas.

Among movies that are about Christmas, the only one I can stand to watch is A Christmas Story (the one with little Ralphie and his BB gun), and I've seen that one enough times that I would probably pass on seeing it again.

My general feelings about Christmas are "Bah, humbug." I can't wait until it's over -- and it's not even Christmas season yet.
04-11-2016, 09:11 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
04-11-2016, 09:21 AM
(04-11-2016 08:19 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 05:02 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Bad Santa gets my vote.

Yes, yes, yes! Bad Santa. Hahahaha. Love that movie but you need to get the unedited for TV version. Every other word is fuck. Laugh out load Here's a sample.

Exactly. I got excited when i saw it on tv the other day until i realized it was censored. Fuck that shit.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
04-11-2016, 09:23 AM
If we're going with movies set during Christmas then Batman Returns and Gremlins are definite contenders.
04-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Its a wonderful life.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes ukatheist's post
04-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Olive, the other reindeer.
04-11-2016, 02:26 PM
(04-11-2016 09:09 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 08:48 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Christmas Vacation is my holiday must watch. All the others are just background noise.

I don't think of Die Hard as a Christmas film. I don't even remember Christmas being mentioned at all in the film, and it's certainly not about Christmas.

Among movies that are about Christmas, the only one I can stand to watch is A Christmas Story (the one with little Ralphie and his BB gun), and I've seen that one enough times that I would probably pass on seeing it again.

My general feelings about Christmas are "Bah, humbug." I can't wait until it's over -- and it's not even Christmas season yet.

Duh... I didn't even see that this was a poll with only two choices. Between those two, It's a Wonderful Life is much more of a "Christmas movie" than Die Hard, but I would rather watch Die Hard any day. I voted for Die Hard.